Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Command 'rm -f -r "0yfOYy-0008Nq-2j-32233-K"' failed with return code 1 and error mes Post 302316277 by linuxbee on Thursday 14th of May 2009 03:21:29 PM
Old 05-14-2009
it is a email file very old

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Failed to check status code in "rsh" command

Hi folks, I wrote a ksh program which run scripts from remote server. To check the status code I wrote the following function: check_remote_status() { status_code=`tail -1 $installLog` if ] ; then echo $errMsg | tee -a $installLog exit 1 else echo $validMsg >> $installLog fi... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: nir_s
9 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

return code capturing for all commands connected by "|" ...

Hi, While I am using "|" to join multiple commands, I am not getting the return code when there is error in one of the commnads. Eg: b=`find /path/a*.out | xargs basename` if ; then echo "Error" fi if there is error while finding the file or getting the basename, the $? is... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: new_learner
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Return code is "0" though the command fails.

The return code is "0" though the command fails. How to get a return code of "1" for this command when it fails or modify the command to get the right return code? On HP UNIX #-------- SCRIPT ---- #!/bin/ksh find /opt/oracle/oroem/product/10.2.0.4/rdbms/audit/ \( -name "*.aud" \) -mtime +1... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pbekal
3 Replies

4. AIX

Ssh installation error "RSA key generation failed"

While trying to upgrade ssh from v4.7 to v5.0 on AIX 5.3 TL9, I end up with the following error. Has anyone come across this? Note: openssl has been upgraded to 0.9.8.840 before this upgrade Bala (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaji_prk
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Removing "Failed none for" error messages from sshd logs files

We have a number of system running the same patch level, OS version and sshd version. The systems also have the same sshd config and syslog.conf entries , however one of the systems keeps logging the following message everytime someone logs in: Nov 16 09:36:02 server389 sshd: Failed none for... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mr_Webster
3 Replies

6. Red Hat

"ERROR : failed to mount nfs source" Red Hat Kickstart

Hi There, I have been googling for this error and try solution provided but still not avail to resolve Kickstart Issue. Any expert have encounter this problem? Thanks. Regards, Regmaster (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: regmaster
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix "look" Command "File too large" Error Message

I am trying to find lines in a text file larger than 3 Gb that start with a given string. My command looks like this: $ look "string" "/home/patrick/filename.txt" However, this gives me the following message: "look: /home/patrick/filename.txt: File too large" So, I have two... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: shishong
14 Replies

9. Solaris

"Estream construct failed" Error on Solaris i86pc

Hi Guys, From past some days, I am getting an error in /var/adm/messages which is as shown below. XXXXX02:/# cat /var/adm/messages |tail Sep 16 15:28:14 XXXX02 EV_AGENT: Agent Main --Estream construct failed. Err: EMULSocket::recv() Sep 16 15:31:49 XXXX02 EV_AGENT: Agent main --... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek.goel.piet
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies
install::TempContent::Objects::mod_perl-2.0.9::docs::apiUseraContribuinstall::TempContent::Objects::mod_perl-2.0.9::docs::api::Apache2::Command(3)

NAME
Apache2::Command - Perl API for accessing Apache module command information Synopsis use Apache2::Module (); use Apache2::Command (); my $module = Apache2::Module::find_linked_module('mod_perl.c'); for (my $cmd = $module->cmds; $cmd; $cmd = $cmd->next) { $cmd->args_how(); $cmd->errmsg(); $cmd->name(); $cmd->req_override(); } Description "Apache2::Command" provides the Perl API for accessing Apache module command information API
"Apache2::Command" provides the following functions and/or methods: "args_how" What the command expects as arguments: $how = $cmd->args_how(); obj: $cmd ( "Apache2::Command object" ) ret: $how ( "Apache2::Const :cmd_how constant" ) The flag value representing the type of this command (i.e. "Apache2::Const::ITERATE", "Apache2::Const::TAKE2"). since: 2.0.00 "errmsg" Get usage message for that command, in case of syntax errors: $error = $cmd->errmsg(); obj: $cmd ( "Apache2::Command object" ) ret: $error ( string ) The error message since: 2.0.00 "name" Get the name of this command: $name = $cmd->name(); obj: $cmd ( "Apache2::Command object" ) ret: $name ( string ) The command name since: 2.0.00 "next" Get the next command in the chain of commands for this module: $next = $cmd->next(); obj: $cmd ( "Apache2::Command object" ) ret: $next ( "Apache2::Command object" ) Returns the next command in the chain for this module, "undef" for the last command. since: 2.0.00 "req_override" What overrides need to be allowed to enable this command: $override = $cmd->req_override obj: $cmd ( "Apache2::Command object" ) ret: $override ( "Apache2::Const :override constant" ) The bit mask representing the overrides this command is allowed in (i.e "Apache2::Const::OR_ALL"/"Apache2::Const::ACCESS_CONF"). since: 2.0.00 For example: use Apache2::Const -compile => qw(:override); $cmd->req_override() & Apache2::Const::OR_AUTHCFG; $cmd->req_override() & Apache2::Const::OR_LIMIT; See Also mod_perl 2.0 documentation. Copyright mod_perl 2.0 and its core modules are copyrighted under The Apache Software License, Version 2.0. Authors The mod_perl development team and numerous contributors. perl v5.18.2 2install::TempContent::Objects::mod_perl-2.0.9::docs::api::Apache2::Command(3)