Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Email address hyperlinks in PDF Post 302314507 by dr.house on Friday 8th of May 2009 01:30:39 PM
Old 05-08-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giordano Bruno
Any enlightenment?!?
Maybe yes, maybe no (- Acrobat Professional currently not available, therefore resorting to guesswork ...) Smilie

Does using "full notation", i.e. mailto:name.surname@xxxmail.com change anything?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please upgrade your email address.

After the recent upgrade, email notifications are back on. I have noticed that some email addresses are bouncing back as not valid. Please insure that your email address is correct because I'm going to start deleting accounts with invalid email addresses. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Send email where # is in the email address - Using Unix

Hi All, How do I send an email using malix where email address contains a #. I have a email address like this : #test@test.com I want to send email like malix -s "TEST" #test@test.com < SOMEFILE I tried \# but doesn't work. Please let me know how we can achieve this? I am in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jingi1234
1 Replies

3. AIX

Send email from unix (AIX) with PDF attachment

I am using the following command to send PDF attachment with a mail. uuencode <attachment.pdf> <attachment.pdf>|mailx -s <subject> <mail_id> < <Message_file.txt> This one send the message with attachment. I would like send PDF attachment with the mail Can any one help with this issue ? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunjup
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding an email address

Hi all, I have a file with X number of lines. Somewhere within each line will be an email address following the format: <telephone_number>@domain.net Each line is not a set length and there are no delimiters to work with. I want to write a script that extracts the telephone number... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mandriver
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sender email address has to changes

I am sending email with attachment using mail and uuencode command. Ex: (echo "$EMAIL_BODY"; uuencode $FILE ATTACH.TXT) || mail "$EMAIL_ID" -s "$EMAIL_SUB" I am getting email from "applmgr@rigelapp01.us.dell.com". I want to change this email address into... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balajiora
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

How to change the email from address?

Hi Friends, I am facing one issue with my hpux server. I used to send mail from the hpux server directly to the customer id. By default the from address includes the complete hostname(eg:- user1@hostname.domain.com). My domain name is registered, but this individual hostname is not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arumon
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl : to get all the hyperlinks from the xlsx sheet(hyperlinks not visible in excel sheet directly)

Hi folks, I have a requirement in perl to print all the hyperlink from the spreadsheet(xlsx). Spreadsheet contains few lines of hyperlink data (pic attached). P.S. Hyperlink is behind the data and not visible in excel sheet directly. Now using perl script I need to copy the hyperlinks in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
3 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cant use certain email address

I tried to re-register using my new email address which is <firstname>@<surname>.me But it never sent out the email confirmation. I had to hit the back button and use my gmail address instead and it came through instantly. Is there a problem with using .me addresses? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frustin
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to send email HTML + PDF attachment?

I am attempting to write a script where I can pass in parameters ( to , from, the location of a pdf attachment ) and send an email that has HTML for the body content and a PDF as an attachment. I have failed to achieve this with sendmail and mutt. I recently found this. If there are any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jvsrvcs
2 Replies
DB2_ESCAPE_STRING(3)							 1						      DB2_ESCAPE_STRING(3)

db2_escape_string - Used to escape certain characters

SYNOPSIS
string db2_escape_string (string $string_literal) DESCRIPTION
Prepends backslashes to special characters in the string argument. PARAMETERS
o $string_literal - The string that contains special characters that need to be modified. Characters that are prepended with a backslash are x00, , , , ', " and x1a. RETURN VALUES
Returns $string_literal with the special characters noted above prepended with backslashes. EXAMPLES
Example #1 A db2_escape_string(3) example Result of using the db2_escape_string(3) function <?php $conn = db2_connect($database, $user, $password); if ($conn) { $str[0] = "All characters: x00 , , , , ' , " , x1a ."; $str[1] = "Backslash (). Single quote ('). Double quote (")"; $str[2] = "The NULL character must be quoted as well"; $str[3] = "Intersting characters: x1a , x00 ."; $str[4] = "Nothing to quote"; $str[5] = 200676; $str[6] = ""; foreach( $str as $string ) { echo "db2_escape_string: " . db2_escape_string($string). " "; } } ?> The above example will output: db2_escape_string: All characters: , , , \ , ' , " ,  . db2_escape_string: Backslash (\). Single quote ('). Double quote (") db2_escape_string: The NULL character must be quoted as well db2_escape_string: Intersting characters:  , . db2_escape_string: Nothing to quote db2_escape_string: 200676 db2_escape_string: SEE ALSO
db2_prepare(3). PHP Documentation Group DB2_ESCAPE_STRING(3)