Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting KERBEROS_V4 -help needed ASAP Post 302313972 by zaxxon on Thursday 7th of May 2009 06:23:50 AM
Old 05-07-2009
Stop using words like ASAP. People are not here to _serve_ you nor did you pay for support. So be patient and polite, thank you.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need rm script help ASAP

I need your expertise anyone. I'm trying to remove part of a id # in a script. Reason, the part of the id is a underscore that is making my life impossible. I simply cannot handle all the requests and modify every single one in vi or edt. So I wanted to modify the script.. For example ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: simon2000
12 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sendmail - need help ASAP

Hi guys ! I have 24 hours to learn about sendmail (as much as I can) ... where to start ? where to go ? thnx, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gismo
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I Need Some (help)answers Asap

can someone explain the meaning of the following shell commands: 1. who / wc -l 2. who / sort > user_names 3. cat students > new_students 4. current_day='date / cut -cl-3' i would also appreciated if you could tell me some things about the umask 1. what is a good umask value and why? 2.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dakis
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

search a replace each line- help needed ASAP

can someone help me with the find and replace command. I have a input file which is in the below format: 0011200ALN00000000009EGYPT 000000000000199900000 0011200ALN00000000009EGYPT 000000000000199900000 0011200ALN00000000008EGYPT 000000000000199800000 0011200ALN00000000009EGYPT ... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsandeep_80
20 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

need help asap

i have a file having content a|b|c 1|2|33 4|6|55 end a|b|d 3|4|55 end a|b|c 45|67|98 end so i want to print 3rd field of header a|b|c and footer end. e.g. o/p should be 33 55 98 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: manas_ranjan
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

need help asap!

Hello everyone, I'm new to using Linux and i am trying to create a script that will produce a list of all the files of the present working directory. So far I only have this #!/bin/bash cd / ls -lt>> I can't figure out what I am suppose to do next. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: reecygee
6 Replies

7. Linux

KERBEROS_V4 rejected as an authentication type & cron

Running as cron, I get error msg in mail: KERBEROS_V4 rejected as an authentication type, even though the ftp does work. Can anyone explain this? Is there a way to stop it? cron: 35 6 * * 1-5 ./PSS/pss.sh >> ./PSS/pss.log script pss.sh: #!/usr/bin/ksh DIR=/home/informix/PSS... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ejaggers
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

KERBEROS_V4 rejected as an authentication type error

Hi am just trying to FTP am while doing so am getting the "KERBEROS_V4 rejected as an authentication type" error.Please let me know what should be done to avoid this error. The code is #!/bin/ksh -x # # Get new files only ftp # source="source.com" basedir="/home/xyz/"... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: weknowd
0 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

PLEASE HELP ME ASAP

can anyone help me with this??? make program ( shell script) to detect and display errors occurred in initializing a Unix system (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dementor
4 Replies
Authen::Simple::FTP(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Authen::Simple::FTP(3pm)

NAME
Authen::Simple::FTP - Simple FTP authentication SYNOPSIS
use Authen::Simple::FTP; my $ftp = Authen::Simple::FTP->new( host => 'ftp.company.com' ); if ( $ftp->authenticate( $username, $password ) ) { # successfull authentication } # or as a mod_perl Authen handler PerlModule Authen::Simple::Apache PerlModule Authen::Simple::FTP PerlSetVar AuthenSimpleFTP_host "ftp.company.com" <Location /protected> PerlAuthenHandler Authen::Simple::FTP AuthType Basic AuthName "Protected Area" Require valid-user </Location> DESCRIPTION
Authenticate against a FTP service. METHODS
* new This method takes a hash of parameters. The following options are valid: * host Connection host, can be a hostname or IP number. Defaults to "localhost". host => 'ftp.company.com' host => '10.0.0.1' * port Connection port, default to 21. port => 21 * timeout Connection timeout, defaults to 60. timeout => 60 * log Any object that supports "debug", "info", "error" and "warn". log => Log::Log4perl->get_logger('Authen::Simple::FTP') * authenticate( $username, $password ) Returns true on success and false on failure. SEE ALSO
Authen::Simple. Net::FTP. AUTHOR
Christian Hansen "ch@ngmedia.com" COPYRIGHT
This program is free software, you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.8.8 2008-03-01 Authen::Simple::FTP(3pm)