Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers 3 homework questions (thread closed) Post 302312082 by SupErioR on Thursday 30th of April 2009 10:18:25 AM
Old 04-30-2009
3 homework questions (thread closed)

1st) how can i print only directories?
2nd) how can i print files that someone used in the last X days (for example, 5).

thanks very much, i need it for homework and teacher teachs us nothingSmilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

please help (closed homework thread)

I have these questions for my unix class that I can't figure out because I missed a couple of days. They are for a quiz we took last week so by answering the questions you are not bettering my grade or doing my homework. I just want to understand was the answers. My teacher is really bad at... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: djeung
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

my thread got closed

I had a thread open and now it says it's closed. I had a question still on the forum and about 15mins after I posted my most recent question on it the thread said "closed". Why did this happen? I didn't violate any forum rules. Is there a limit on how many postings you can have in a single thread?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hpicracing
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Thread closed when learner has tried

I'm not so sure that this thread should have been closed. Though it was clearly homework the student was asking a specific question related to the assignment, but not the answer to the whole assignment. /www.unix.com/unix-dummies-questions-answers/107494-how-get-rid.html . IMHO The solution is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: methyl
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Interview questions [thread closed]

Hi all, i have found a set questions from the net, i thought it will be great to ask and share with you gurus. I have the questions and some answers (correct me, if i am wrong) for these set of questions. 1. What file do you modify to change the mail aliases (Provide the full path) ? Ans:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kingston
1 Replies
Aspect::Point::Functions(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     Aspect::Point::Functions(3pm)

NAME
Aspect::Point::Functions - Allow point context methods to be called as functions SYNOPSIS
use Aspect::Point::Functions; # This code is equivalent to the SYNOPSIS for Aspect::Point my $advice_code = sub { print type; # The advice type ('before') print pointcut; # The matching pointcut ($pointcut) print enclosing; # Access cflow pointcut advice context print sub_name; # The full package_name::sub_name print package_name; # The package name ('Person') print short_name; # The sub name (a get or set method) print self; # 1st parameter to the matching sub print (args)[1]; # 2nd parameter to the matching sub original->( x => 3 ); # Call matched sub independently return_value(4) # Set the return value }; DESCRIPTION
In the AspectJ toolkit for Java which Aspect is inspired by, the join point context information is retrieved through certain keywords. In Aspect this initially proved too difficult to achieve without heavy source code rewriting, and so an alternative approach was taken using a topic object and methods. This experimental package attempts to implement the original function/keyword style of call. It is considered unsupported at this time. AUTHORS
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2011 Adam Kennedy. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-02-01 Aspect::Point::Functions(3pm)