Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Rotate an array
Top Forums Programming Rotate an array Post 302310803 by pgmfourms on Monday 27th of April 2009 05:28:59 AM
Old 04-27-2009
Rotate an array

i have an array
a[]={1,2,3,4,5}
the output should be
a[]= {4,5,1,2,3}

please help me writin this program in c.

Last edited by otheus; 04-28-2009 at 06:27 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

log rotate

hi , what is the meaning of log rotate? how do i rotate /var/adm/wtmps log and gzip it? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: cromohawk
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Rotate log files

I have a big log,separated by the character:, one of the fields is the date in the format "day / month / year" and I need to remove the lines prior to 30 days. Can help me? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: msanbrug
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Rotate an array by 2 places

I have an array a={0,1,2,3,4} The out put should be: 3,4,0,1,2 Please can any body write code for this program? Thanks! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ansar basha.k
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Rotate logs every 1 hour

Hello All, I am learning unix and basically I want to rotate one of my application logs every 1 hour. I need to rotate that file every one hour. I looked in the forums and googled.. but couldn;t get proper information. Requesting you all to kindly guide me. Our application is running on... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunpvp
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with a rotate log script

Hi all, Am trying to write my own log rotate script. Curremtly, what I have is as below: #!/bin/ksh file_to_rotate=${1} x=${2} while ] do let curr=${x} let prev=${x}-1 if ] ; then #echo "cp -p ${file_to_rotate} ${file_to_rotate}.${curr}" cp -p... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mysqldump rotate backup

I have a very simple script that uses a cron job to take a daily backup of our orders database. echo "Dumping ORDERS database"; mysqldump -u root --password='mypassword' -h '1.1.1.1' --opt --compress ORDERS $tbl_names > /Volumes/Files_Backup_1/db_backups/orders.sql echo "Copied database to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: timgolding
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to rotate the log messages?

Hi, i want to log rotate the /var/adm/messages file after reaching the specified limit and delete those logs. how do i do that. i you solaris 10 OS ,Please help me in doing the same.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rahulne25
2 Replies

8. HP-UX

How To Rotate A File in HP-UX?

I need to rotate a file in HP-UX of a application. I´ve tried to do a task in the cron with a script (with sed and ed commands) but it was a successfully option (the application continued writing the file :( ) LINEAS_OUT=$(wc -l < $RMISTDOUT) LINEAS_FIN=1,expr $LINEAS_OUT - 100p sed... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: werkraft
19 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Log rotate

Hi, I have below script in logrotate.d to rotate logs. logs are not rotating after the file grow to 1k, do you have any idea? Is it because of it just only 1K? Please let me know if the below syntax is in correct. # more trotate /sourcepath/*/servers/*/logs/*log... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lpprasad321
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Logs do not rotate

My problem: Both access and error logs do not rotate any more and get really large. They are located here: /srv/www/+vHost name here+/logs/ Configuration seems to be here: /etc/logrotate.conf => looks OK, including "size 10M" to avoid large files (/etc/logrotate.d => is empty) manually... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: floko
4 Replies
pfsrotate(1)						      General Commands Manual						      pfsrotate(1)

NAME
pfsrotate - Rotate images 90 degrees. SYNOPSIS
pfsrotate [--r] [--help] DESCRIPTION
Use this command to rotate images from a stream of pfs. This command is useful for output on hardcopy devices with aspect ratios opposite to the input image. By default, the image is rotated clockwise. The --r option may be used to rotate the image counter-clockwise instead. OPTIONS
--r, -r Rotate the image counter-clockwise instead of clockwise. EXAMPLES
pfsin memorial.hdr | pfsrotate -r | pfsout memorial_gc.hdr Rotate memorial image 90 degrees counter-clockwise and save to memorial_gc.hdr. NOTES
To rotate an image 180 degrees, use pfsflip(1) with both the --h and --v options specified. SEE ALSO
pfsin(1) pfsout(1) pfsflip(1) BUGS
Please report bugs and comments to Alexander Efremov <aefremov@mpi-sb.mpg.de>. pfsrotate(1)