Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? conficker.c anyone (April Fools day worm) Post 302303056 by TonyFullerMalv on Wednesday 1st of April 2009 05:57:28 PM
Old 04-01-2009
I'm alright I'm using Ubuntu and won't boot into Windows until tomorrow!

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Worm Virus

I am running Unix SCO and have discovered the worm virus. It is enabled through a BIOS connections, I am able to get around it using telnet, believe it or not. - Can anyone recommend a virus scan software? - Has anyone successfully used a virus scan software on unix without a problem? ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ana_cr32
2 Replies
GEN_KEYMAP(1)						  Ubuntu General Commands Manual					     GEN_KEYMAP(1)

NAME
gen_keymap -- generate a keyboard map decision tree SYNOPSIS
gen_keymap list ... DESCRIPTION
gen_keymap generates a decision tree from a set of keyboard maps which can be used to help a user decide which keyboard map to use. The pro- gram using the decision tree typically asks the user to press some keys; at each step, it examines the returned keycode and uses it to prune the list of possible keyboard maps until there is only one left. OPTIONS
--version Show program's version number and exit. -?, --help Show help text. -v, --verbose Be more verbose. -mMINLEN, --minlen=MINLEN Too-short keymaps are skipped (default: 30 entries). -g, --graph Generate a hopefully-nice-looking .dot file. --maps Print the to-be-processed keymaps -i, --installer Input files are in d-i map form. -IDIRS, --inc=DIRS, --include=DIRS Add a directory to the search path. -oFILENAME, --output=FILENAME Set output file (default: stdout). -fFILTER, --filter=FILTER Include only the branches leading to these keymaps. -uUSEONLY, --useonly=USEONLY Start generating the tree based only on these keymaps. (The difference between --filter and --useonly is that the former generates the whole tree and then prunes it, while the latter only generates a reduced tree to begin with. This may have implications for perfor- mance on large trees.) -sSKIP, --skip=SKIP Keymaps to skip. -t, --test Test the generated maps. --interactive Ask user to choose among indistinguishable keymaps. AUTHORS
gen_keymap was written by Matthias Urlichs <smurf@debian.org>. This manual page was written by Colin Watson <cjwatson@ubuntu.com>. Ubuntu September 5, 2006 Ubuntu