Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris T5240 and Internal SAS RAID Configuration help Post 302299757 by nicktrix on Saturday 21st of March 2009 07:15:44 AM
Old 03-21-2009
Thanks DukeNuke2... I will use that bootable cd and inform if I face any difficulty.. I have found that bootable live cd from the given link... It's latest I think....

Download Search Results

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

regd raid 0 configuration

Hey Alll Thanks for the help u give me yesterday,i need a help again from u all guys i have RS 6000 server with AIX 4.3.3 OS and with external storage (multipack) with 12 Hard disk drive which will be connected to RS 6000 scsi controller ,i dont have any raid card. now i have to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris8in
0 Replies

2. SCO

driver needed for hp smartarry p200i sas raid controller

recently we have purchased hp proliant ml350 g5 server and configured raid 5 with hp smartarray p200i sas controller.but i could not found any sas raid controller hp smartarry p200i driver for sco unix 5.0.7 :(.i searched on hp support site,but no use.any one can help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: prakrithi
3 Replies

3. Solaris

istall sas raid HBA internal card

I need to install a raid HBA internal card on a T5240. The reason is I have more drives and the current mother board controller does not support more than 4 drives. My question is I have raidctl set up on current drives. If I install new HBA card do I have to delete current raidctl and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: photon
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Install Solaris 10 with an internal StorageTek SAS HBA Raid card

Hi all i would like to ask some suggests about my next job! I have to install a new Sun Netra T5220, with an additional internal StorageTek SAS HBA Raid. The problem come in if every disk is now controlled by the HBA, how can I install the OS? No disk is being detected by the OS. SAS card... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kakabobo
2 Replies

5. Solaris

installing solaris with StorageTek SAS RAID Internal HBA

i was given a task which needs to perform a raid 1 on the boot disk, and 4 other disks on raid 10. Is there any other alternative in installing solaris 10 other than through network installation?will be using solaris update 6. while reading through the user guide i got pretty confuse. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: monstar1407
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Software RAID configuration

We have configured software based RAID5 with LVM on our RHEL5 servers. Please let us know if its good to configure software RAID on live environment servers. What can be the disadvantages of software RAID against hardware RAID (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mitchnelson
4 Replies

7. AIX

Internal PCI X RAID Controller issue ?

Hello folks, Could someone tell me why I unable to create pdisks for a RAID Array # lscfg | grep scsi + sisscsia0 U787A.001.DPM0707-P1 PCI-X Dual Channel Ultra320 SCSI Adapter + scsi0 U787A.001.DPM0707-P1-T10 PCI-X Dual Channel Ultra320 SCSI Adapter... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
12 Replies

8. Solaris

Cannot configure RAID on T5240

Hi ! I've been given a T5240 with 4 disks and 2 HBA cards (but no array connected). I did a factory reset on SP and NVRAM clean on OBP because the server had been used before. I boot cdrom in single mode and try to create a hw mirror with disks from c1... but only c2 is seen by raidctl. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: delavega
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

RAID Configuration for IBM Serveraid-7k SCSI RAID Controller

Hello, I want to delete a RAID configuration an old server has. Since i haven't the chance to work with the specific raid controller in the past can you please help me how to perform the configuraiton? I downloaded IBM ServeRAID Support CD but i wasn't able to configure the video card so i... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: @dagio
0 Replies

10. AIX

Replaced pdisk not showing up in SAS Disk Array Configuration

OSLevel: 5300-10-02-0943 System Model: IBM,8203-E4A Power 6 == Hi! I replaced a failed pdisk in the raid enclosure as follows, - rmdev -l 'pdisk18' '-d' - Replaced it. - cfgmgr (detected) - I can see the new drive, with the correct serial # lscfg -v -l pdisk18 pdisk18... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: estrar
2 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.1 2008-04-04 URI::URL(3)