Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux install macbook pro fedora10 ???((<<if can install, how to install? >> )) Post 302298571 by kzBSD on Wednesday 18th of March 2009 02:57:36 AM
Old 03-18-2009
Question install macbook pro fedora10 ???((<<if can install, how to install? >> ))

If may install can Tells everybody ???

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

Errors while trying to install software on SuSE 9.2 Pro

First off I try to install XTheater on SuSE 9.2 Pro I run the ./configure command and this is what I get chris@linux:~/Desktop/Xtheater-0.9.2> ./configure loading cache ./config.cache checking for a BSD compatible install... (cached) /usr/bin/install -c checking whether build environment is... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: CTroxtell21
25 Replies

2. HP-UX

Oracle 9i install: Error in invoking target install of makefile

I receive an error while installing Oracle 9i: Error in invoking target install of makefile /opt/oracle/product/9.2.0/sqlplus/lib/ins_sqlplus.mk Furthermore: $ whoami oracle $ echo $ORACLE_HOME /opt/oracle/product/9.2.0 $ pwd /opt/oracle/product/9.2.0/sqlplus/lib $ ll total... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chris2005
5 Replies

3. SCO

install NIC driver for Intel Pro 1000

hi I have a fresh installation of SCO 5.0.6 and I have download a NIC driver for Intel Pro 1000: ftp://ftp.sco.com/pub/openserver5/507/drivers/eeG_5.0.7g/VOL.000.000 Howto install it using floppy? ---------- Post updated at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous update was at 02:18 PM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 install dvd drive boots, but not recoginized by install process

I am trying to build a Sun Ultra 10 with solaris 10. This computer is one of a collection that was donated to the non-profic company I work for. All media was wiped before I recieved them, so I am starting from stratch. I downloaded the Solaris 10 ISO and burned a DVD. The computer came with a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwillhight
4 Replies

5. Red Hat

Install Red Hat 4.2 (Not Enterprise) from install tree

Hi guys I would like to install Red Hat Linux 4.2 on my old box (pIII). However there is a problem: i can't find the .iso image anywhere in the Net, all the material that i've found is (i think) an install tree of the OS. It will be possible for me to install the OS from that install tree? ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mk2soldier
3 Replies

6. AIX

Install software in another directory with smitty install

Hello, I would like to ask if someone knows if is possible to install sofware via smitty or installp in another directorie , or we have to accept the default location? i would like to intall in /opt folder , but smitty installed it in /usr Thanks in advance (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: prpkrk
4 Replies
g3topbm(1)						      General Commands Manual							g3topbm(1)

NAME
g3topbm - convert a Group 3 fax file into a portable bitmap SYNOPSIS
g3topbm [-kludge] [-reversebits] [-stretch] [g3file] DESCRIPTION
Reads a Group 3 fax file as input. Produces a portable bitmap as output. OPTIONS
-kludge Tells g3topbm to ignore the first few lines of the file; sometimes fax files have some junk at the beginning. -reversebits Tells g3topbm to interpret bits least-significant first, instead of the default most-significant first. Apparently some fax modems do it one way and others do it the other way. If you get a whole bunch of "bad code word" messages, try using this flag. -stretch Tells g3topbm to stretch the image vertically by duplicating each row. This is for the low-quality transmission mode. All flags can be abbreviated to their shortest unique prefix. REFERENCES
The standard for Group 3 fax is defined in CCITT Recommendation T.4. BUGS
Probably. SEE ALSO
pbmtog3(1), pbm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1989 by Paul Haeberli <paul@manray.sgi.com>. 02 October 1989 g3topbm(1)