Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Looking for Solstice DiskSuite 4.2 Post 302278040 by hosni on Monday 19th of January 2009 05:45:16 AM
Old 01-19-2009
Looking for Solstice DiskSuite 4.2

Hi all,

Do you know where I can download Soltice Disksuite 4.2 for Solaris 2.6 ?
I haven't the CD labeled “Solaris Server Intranet Extensions 1.0” .
Thanks in advance for your precious help.

Bests Regards
Hosni

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solstice DiskSuite linear RAID Howto

Dear all i search a linear RAID Howto for the solaris os. Wiht the help of google and docs.sunc.com i found nothing... can you share your knowlage wiht me? thanx adme (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: adme
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sun solstice, admintool, smc

hi, i tried these sun command on a sun0s 5.7 but get the "cant open display" message. please advise. i am using netterm to telnet. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: yls177
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to remove Veritas Volume Manager 3.5 and install Solstice DiskSuite

I am brand new to UNIX and have been given the task to remove veritas volume manager 3.5 mirroring and install Disksuite mirror on two Solaris 5.8 servers. Does anyone know where I can find step by step instructions to perform these tasks? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mg2
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Solstice DiskSuite

Has anybody every used Solstice DiskSuite? I am having trouble setting it up. I installed it without a problem, but do I really have to blow away the drives on the D1000 just to create a metastate database? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: hshapiro
8 Replies

5. Solaris

Solstice Disksuite Question

According to the metadb man page: Now based on italicized part, if a mirror only has a single replica and never crashes, it should still function. Same with booting. I thought three replicas were necessary for the system to be able to come up but the comment about crashing tells me that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BOFH
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Mirroring 2 disks with Solstice Disk Suite

hello everybody, I have a system in Solaris 8 with SDS 4.2.1 I need to mirror the system disk which has the following characteristics : * /dev/rdsk/c0t0d0s2 partition map * * Dimensions: * 512 bytes/sector * 133 sectors/track * 27 tracks/cylinder * 3591 sectors/cylinder... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aribault
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Solstice 6.0.3 - Recover: Cannot Start Session

Hi people, I have a Solstice Backup 6.0.3 installed in server X1 and one installed in server X2. I need to start de recover in X2 and the somes files existing in X1. - Well, i begin this process in X2 with #nwadmin -s X1 & and i select "Save Set/ Recover". I select the datas and click in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: denisgomes
0 Replies

8. Solaris

Solstice 6.0.3 - Server is disabled Install base enabler

hi people, I receive this message in the nwadmin: Registration info event: Server is disabled Install base enabler License enabler: #none (Networker/10 Eval) has expired. What happened? Please help me... Thank you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: denisgomes
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Solstice Disk Suite

I am doing disk mirroring and this command I entered: metainit d202 1 1 c0t1d0s0 gives me this error "metainit: d202: no such file or directory" The nmd value in /kernel/drv/md.conf is set to 2000. Any ideas what this error means? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bluridge
3 Replies

10. Solaris

Solstice disksuite - mirror sync direction

Hi I have an existing mirror configured (d10) with submirrors (d11 and d12). I recently detached the d12 mirror for an upgrade. I know want to re-attach the d12 mirror to sync with the active mirror (d11). When I run the command metattach d10 d12 - which way will the sync occur? Will the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samruthroy
1 Replies
mfontset_lookup(3m17n)						 The m17n Library					    mfontset_lookup(3m17n)

NAME
mfontset_lookup - Lookup a fontset. SYNOPSIS
MPlist * mfontset_lookup (MFontset * fontset, MSymbol script, MSymbol language, MSymbol charset) DESCRIPTION
Lookup a fontset. The mfontset_lookup() function lookups fontset and returns a plist that describes the contents of fontset corresponding to the specified script, language, and charset. If script is Mt, keys of the returned plist are script name symbols for which some fonts are specified and values are NULL. If script is a script name symbol, the returned plist is decided by language. o If language is Mt, keys of the plist are language name symbols for which some fonts are specified and values are NULL. A key may be Mt which means some fallback fonts are specified for the script. o If language is a language name symbol, the plist is a FONT-GROUP for the specified script and language. FONT-GROUP is a plist whose keys are FLT (FontLayoutTable) name symbols (Mt if no FLT is associated with the font) and values are pointers to MFont. o If language is Mnil, the plist is fallback FONT-GROUP for the script. If script is Mnil, the returned plist is decided as below. o If charset is Mt, keys of the returned plist are charset name symbols for which some fonts are specified and values are NULL. o If charset is a charset name symbol, the plist is a FONT-GROUP for the charset. o If charset is Mnil, the plist is a fallback FONT-GROUP. RETURN VALUE
It returns a plist describing the contents of a fontset. The plist should be freed by m17n_object_unref(). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001 Information-technology Promotion Agency (IPA) Copyright (C) 2001-2011 National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html>. Version 1.6.2 12 Jan 2011 mfontset_lookup(3m17n)