Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News JCAM Engine: New Editor Release - version 1.6.3.1 Post 302277132 by Linux Bot on Thursday 15th of January 2009 01:50:04 PM
Old 01-15-2009
JCAM Engine: New Editor Release - version 1.6.3.1

JCAM Engine with XML Editor / Validator: XML Processor & Template Editor. Java implement of OASIS CAM Standard of XML validation & assembly + visual Eclipse editor. Includes XSLT tools for ingesting XSD Schema, creating HTML docs, XSD subset, XML test case examples + dictionary(uses Saxon XSLT)

Image Image

More...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

release and version

Dear Experts I am using solaris 8 and its release is 5.8 (typing uname -r). What is the difference between these two. Best Regards Reza:confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Reza Nazarian
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VI Editor Trial Version?

Hi, I would like to know if there's a free trial version of a VI editor available somewhere? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: elamvik
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Upgrade of release version

Hi All, I got a task to upgrade release version of Solaris-9. I need to upgrade from Solaris 9 (Update 7) to Solaris 9 (Update 9) . My current config is - root@tsdpt01:/# uname -a SunOS tsdpt01 5.9 Generic_118558-06 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V240 root@tsdpt01:/# cat /etc/release ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
2 Replies
SVK::Editor::XD(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					SVK::Editor::XD(3)

NAME
SVK::Editor::XD - An editor for modifying svk checkout copies SYNOPSIS
$editor = SVK::Editor::XD->new ( path => $path, target => $target, oldroot => $fs->revision_root ($fromrev), newroot => $fs->revision_root ($torev), xd => $xd, get_copath => sub { ... }, get_path => sub { ... }, ); DESCRIPTION
SVK::Editor::XD modifies existing checkout copies at the paths translated by the get_copath callback, according to the incoming editor calls. The path in the depot is translated with the get_path callback. There are two modes, one is for applying changes to checkout copy as external modification, like merging changes. The other is update mode, which is used for bringing changes from depot to checkout copies. PARAMETERS
In addition to the paramters to SVK::Editor::Checkout: target The target path of the editor calls. Used for deciding if the root's meta data needs to be updated in update mode. xd SVK::XD object. oldroot Old root before the editor calls. newroot New root after the editor calls. update Working in update mode. get_path A callback to translate paths in editor calls to path in depot. ignore_keywords Don't do keyword translations (svn:keywords property). perl v5.10.0 2008-08-04 SVK::Editor::XD(3)