Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How do I post UNIX questions in the forum Post 302276560 by anushree on Wednesday 14th of January 2009 05:07:04 AM
Old 01-14-2009
about logout command

How do I know whether a given unix/linux command is built or not?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

how to post questions

How to post questions to the forum .....? There is no direct link for this in the home page....... Even in the forums I couldn't see any button or link like new threads or new posts could people get these links visible only once they logged in ........? Please clarify these doubts........ (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: unknownbuddy
3 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

how to post questions in different forums.

Hi, Am unable to post questions in Shell programming and scripting forum, or any please advice, the message am getting is user not have enough previlage to do the action like this type of message was displayed. Regards, azum. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: azumthulla
1 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

Rules for Homework & Coursework Questions Forum

Homework Help: On Posting Questions: Any and all high school and undergraduate homework assignments or textbook style exercises for which you are seeking assistance are to be posted only in our Homework & Coursework Questions area--not in blogs, visitor messages, PMs, or the main technical... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to post technical questions?

Hi Admin, Please let me know How to post technical questions? Thanks, Sunil.K (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunilrk07
5 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

2 questions about forum use

Hello 2 little questions 1) Is there a way to filter out posts so that only unanswered post appear ? 2) What is the Bits / Banking stuff for ? Thx in advance for your time & help ok i've found the answer to 1) (advanced search option) ... i have found some thread about 2) but nothing... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ctsgnb
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

I should not post classroom questions here

Hi Please help me. I have file which contains 60 59 52 45 43 40 70 69 62 which bash script can give me "pass on every line and every time remembering previous number give me the first mutch where next number greater than previous, in this example 70" Please help thank you. edit... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Hayko
1 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

About Rules for Homework & Coursework Questions Forum

Hi, in my case, I have a question for topics that are slightly dealt with in class, which I am investigating on my own but which are not directly related to the lessons. Do I have to put the name of the school and others? (I can't put the name of the professor because is against the school rules... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Naky
2 Replies
BLAZE-REMOVE(1) 					    BlazeBlogger Documentation						   BLAZE-REMOVE(1)

NAME
blaze-remove - removes a post or page from the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-remove [-fipqPV] [-b directory] id... blaze-remove -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-remove removes a blog post or a page with the specified id from the BlazeBlogger repository. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -p, --page, --pages Tells blaze-remove to remove a page or pages. -P, --post, --posts Tells blaze-remove to remove a blog post or blog posts. This is the default option. -f, --force Disables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. This is the default option. -i, --interactive Enables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages. This is the default option. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. EXAMPLE USAGE
Remove a blog post: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 Successfully removed the post with ID 10. Remove a page: ~]$ blaze-remove -p 4 Successfully removed the page with ID 4. Remove multiple blog posts: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 4 6 Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. Remove multiple blog posts safely: ~]$ blaze-remove -i 10 4 6 Remove the post with ID 10 titled `Debian and Fedora Packages'? y Remove the post with ID 4 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.0 RC2'? y Remove the post with ID 6 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.1'? y Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. SEE ALSO
blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-list(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-REMOVE(1)