Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers HoHow to compile Linux dialog - "curses.h" missing ? Post 302275429 by darius2 on Saturday 10th of January 2009 12:48:45 PM
Old 01-10-2009
follow-up

as I expect get answer from experts in Linux/Unix

tell me what curses.h header should I copy to Linux dialog sources
to compile this example

Curses Example - ncurses Tutorial

there is a number of curses.h examples on the net
just a few
src/lib/libcurses/curses.h - view - 1.86

Cross Reference: /onnv/onnv-gate/usr/src/ucbhead/curses.h

CURSESP.ZIP - \CURSES.H - Unix Curses Window Lib for Turbo C++-Borland

Which one should I start editing for unslung packages ?

Darius

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

do you believe X-application will "kill" the CDE and come back to login dialog

1 . Thanks you for reading the letter 2 . I have programe a X-application .Sometimes, I run it from terminal of CDE ,it "kill" the CDE and I meet the login dialog . I debug it . I find that the SIGHUP caused the X-app died .I do not run it from terminal of CDE ,I run it "click button" from panel ,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenhao_no1
3 Replies

2. Programming

compile fails in linux ... "No rule to make target" ... HELP

hello all, attached you can find a tool (written in C) that i really need to make it compile under linux i am able to compile and run it successfully in mac os x, but in linux the compilation fails the only thing that i did so far is to change the following #include <sys/malloc.h> to... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: OneDreamCloser
13 Replies
do_dialog(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual						do_dialog(3alleg4)

NAME
do_dialog - Basic dialog manager function. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> int do_dialog(DIALOG *dialog, int focus_obj); DESCRIPTION
The basic dialog manager function. This displays a dialog (an array of dialog objects, terminated by one with a NULL dialog procedure), and sets the input focus to the focus_obj (-1 if you don't want anything to have the focus). It interprets user input and dispatches messages as they are required, until one of the dialog procedures tells it to close the dialog, at which point it returns the index of the object that caused it to exit, or until ESC is pressed, at which point it returns -1. SEE ALSO
popup_dialog(3alleg4), init_dialog(3alleg4), centre_dialog(3alleg4), set_dialog_color(3alleg4), find_dialog_focus(3alleg4), excus- tom(3alleg4), exgui(3alleg4), exrgbhsv(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 do_dialog(3alleg4)