Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: cloning a server
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat cloning a server Post 302274768 by wazzu62 on Thursday 8th of January 2009 10:29:17 AM
Old 01-08-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annihilannic
One option is clonesys.
I am looking at this and will give it a try.
Does anyone have any experience with clonesys?

Thanks,

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Aix Cloning

Is there anyone out there who knows anything about aix cloning? I would be very grateful for any information at all. Thanking you in advance :) (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: annette
4 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Unix Cloning

I'm looking for software that can clone Unix Partitions. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimv2502893
2 Replies

3. SCO

Disk cloning

Hello everybody, :confused: I have to change the system disk on an old PC running SCO 5.0.5. The disk is up and running, this is a preventive action. My experience on UNIX is very limited and I look for the easyest solution to clone this unit. Is it possible with commands or through a clone... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mhachez
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP10.20 Cloning

Good day all. So, here's the situation. I have (7x) B180L VISUALIZE WORKSTATION's with Transtec 5100 RAID (RAID 5, 9.1 GB HDD's) towers running of UNIX HP10.20. It's time to replace the RAID's with new ones, them being Fibrenetix FX606 5 bay SATA RAID, 5 bay SATA-SCSI desktop RAID including 80Gb... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tony_dw
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cloning

Hi, Is there disadvantages if we do AIX Serevr cloning to the new AIX server. Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kmsekhar
0 Replies

6. AIX

AIX Server Cloning

Hi, Is there disadvantages if we do AIX Serevr cloning to the new AIX server. Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kmsekhar
2 Replies

7. HP-UX

HP-UX server cloning

Hello Friends, Am in requirement to clone a Live HP-UX server here's details OS: HpUX B-11.11 with mirrored LVM disks . S/ws: Remedy, XML engine, Annoysystem, Oracle All Oracle, XMl and Remedy data is on SAM LUN which is used for clustering . My requirement to create a clone server and... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shirishlnx
10 Replies

8. Ubuntu

dd cloning of whole disk

I am using 'dd' to clone an entire hard drive which only has Ubuntu 11.10 and some data with no special options. The disks are both 1Tb, However, I did re-partition the target disk with gparted successfully. The new partions are not the same size as the source disk. When starting 'dd' no partitions... (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: Royalist
24 Replies

9. Linux

Disk cloning ?

Dear All I needed to clone my disk to another hard drive . I did it as the following : #dd if=/dev/sdb of=/dev/sdc But after a while, the procedure ended with the "writing to /dev/sdc input/output error" message. Can you please let me know how can I overcome this as the fdisk now returns as "... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hadimotamedi
1 Replies
CURL_UNESCAPE(3)							 1							  CURL_UNESCAPE(3)

curl_unescape - Decodes the given URL encoded string

SYNOPSIS
string curl_unescape (resource $ch, string $str) DESCRIPTION
This function decodes the given URL encoded string. PARAMETERS
o $ch -A cURL handle returned by curl_init(3). o $str - The URL encoded string to be decoded. RETURN VALUES
Returns decoded string or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 curl_escape(3) example <?php // Create a curl handle $ch = curl_init('http://example.com/redirect.php'); // Send HTTP request and follow redirections curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1); curl_exec($ch); // Get the last effective URL $effective_url = curl_getinfo($ch, CURLINFO_EFFECTIVE_URL); // ie. "http://example.com/show_location.php?loc=M%C3%BCnchen" // Decode the URL $effective_url_decoded = curl_unescape($ch, $effective_url); // "http://example.com/show_location.php?loc=Munchen" // Close the handle curl_close($ch); ?> NOTES
Note curl_unescape(3) does not decode plus symbols (+) into spaces. urldecode(3) does. SEE ALSO
curl_escape(3), urlencode(3), urldecode(3), rawurlencode(3), rawurldecode(3). PHP Documentation Group CURL_UNESCAPE(3)