Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Sh script to run multiple php scripts Post 302272481 by vgersh99 on Tuesday 30th of December 2008 05:26:33 PM
Old 12-30-2008
put them in the background (&).

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run scripts within a script..

Hi all... I have several scripts of varying types (shell script, expect script, awk script) that I would like to run within 1 script.. They also take a command line argument (which it is getting successfully). The problem is, the parent script is exiting after the first script it calls is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: earnstaf
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

1 script or multiple scripts?? - check files, run jobs

Question for anyone that might be able to help: My objective is to eheck if a file (a source file) exists in a directory. If it does then, I'd like to call an application (Informatica ETL file...not necessary to know) to run a program which extracts data and loads it into multiple targets. ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jnanasakti
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

script that reads all the scripts in the directory and run them within that script

Hi I am trying to write a shell script that is reading all the scripts in the current directory (currently 5) and is allowing me to run the scripts that is in the directory. I want that this scripts asks te user to execute 1 of the listed scripts. I have 4 sample scripts in the directory:... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: I-1
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to run php script on multiple website domains

Good Day, I have multiple websites on a domain. I am looking for a loop structure that can run each site script. egdomain1/test.php domainx/test.php so on, currently I copy and paste a list of commands but that skips certain commands. Some help would be greatly appreciated. Sergio (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SergioP
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Running multiple php scripts into one php only, cron mail alert problem...

hi, while separated they produce the usual mail alert and i can see the output... if i write into the php script: <?php system('php -f /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/folder/script1.php'); system('php -f /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/folder/script2.php'); system('php -f... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 7stars
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using a script to define variables and run multiple other scripts in succession.

I'm pretty new to scripting in Korn shell so please forgive me... What I'm trying to do is to create a script that calls multiple other ksh scripts and defines variables for text files. I need it to define my user defined variables (file paths, date & time stamps, etc that are currently in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bluejwxn8
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Trying to make a script to run 3 other scripts in a screen.

Hello, my name is Spurkle. I'm new to linux stuff. Currently I am trying to make a script which will run three other scripts in screen. This is the code: sudo screen -S hubServ /var/servers/hub/hub.sh sudo screen -S facServh /var/servers/factions/factions.sh sudo screen -S bunServ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Spurkle
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run 2 shell scripts simultaneously from one script

i Run 2 scripts on all of around 50 nodes every day. 1.Mod_1.sh 2.Mod_2.sh eg.. i run file with specific node no like Mod_1.sh NODE_(node number) Mod_2.sh NODE_(node number) I want to run both file by using single script with unique node number. Eg.. Mod_new.sh NODE_(node... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ganesh Mankar
11 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

A single script to run multiple scripts

Hi , Can someone help! I need a shell script to run multiple scripts by using single shell script, incase any one of the scripts fails, it should get exit and after trouble shooting if we re-execute it, it should start from the failed script. I have a written a scripting till the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anniesurolyn
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

To run multiple scripts

Hi , Can someone help! I need a shell script to run multiple scripts by using single shell script, incase any one of the scripts fails, it should get exit and after trouble shooting if we re-execute it, it should start from the failed script (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anniesurolyn
4 Replies
curs_bkgd(3CURSES)					     Curses Library Functions						curs_bkgd(3CURSES)

NAME
curs_bkgd, bkgd, bkgdset, wbkgdset, wbkgd - curses window background manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag ... ] file ... -lcurses [ library ... ] #include <curses.h> int bkgd(chtype ch); void bkgdset(chtype ch); void wbkgdset(WINDOW *win, chtype ch); int wbkgd(WINDOW *win, chtype ch); DESCRIPTION
The bkgdsets() and wbkgdset() routines manipulate the background of the named window. Background is a chtype consisting of any combination of attributes and a character. The attribute part of the background is combined (ORed) with all non-blank characters that are written into the window with waddch(). Both the character and attribute parts of the background are combined with the blank characters. The background becomes a property of the character and moves with the character through any scrolling and insert/delete line/character operations. To the extent possible on a particular terminal, the attribute part of the background is displayed as the graphic rendition of the character put on the screen. The bkgd() and wbkgd() routines combine the new background with every position in the window. Background is any combination of attributes and a character. Only the attribute part is used to set the background of non-blank characters, while both character and attributes are used for blank positions. To the extent possible on a particular terminal, the attribute part of the background is displayed as the graphic rendition of the character put on the screen. RETURN VALUES
bkgd() and wbkgd() return the integer OK, or a non-negative integer, if immedok() is set. See curs_outopts(3CURSES). ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Unsafe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
curs_addch(3CURSES), curs_outopts(3CURSES), curses(3CURSES), attributes(5) NOTES
The header <curses.h> automatically includes the headers <stdio.h> and <unctrl.h>. Note that bkgdset() and bkgd() may be macros. SunOS 5.10 31 Dec 1996 curs_bkgd(3CURSES)