Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to post a new thread
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to post a new thread Post 302271772 by Neo on Sunday 28th of December 2008 01:02:57 AM
Old 12-28-2008
Click the "New Thread" button in your forum of choice to post a new thread.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

how to post a thread

I am not getting post new thread button when i was logged in. tell me how to do this. i want to print data between two lines in a file into another file. which command should i use in UNIX (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamesh83
0 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Help I can not Post a Thread

I can not Post a Thread. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: spiderman3k
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

i cannot able to post the thread

hi, Pls help me .. i cannot able to post the threads (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: am_73798
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

help to post a thread

hi,, sorry, couldnt navigate myself to post a new thread, pls guide if possible Thanks santhosh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: santy_33
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How do I post new thread

Can you tell me how to post a new thread? Please help me ASAP. Thanks, Dipakg (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dipakg
2 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Can't post new thread

Hi, I've tried 3 times to post a new thread and for whatever reason it's not happening, hope you can help Thanks (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: saddlerken
11 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

i can not post new thread

Hi scoot Hope you are doing well!! I didn't post any new thread, is their any problem in my access could you please check it and let me know. Previously posted threads was one of my interview question and i didn't understand how to solve , i am a new for shell script, i didn't find any help... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ksakil
2 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post thread/reply to thread

Dear Moderator I am not able to post any new thread or post reply to mine old thread. Kindly help as i am stuck on one problem and needed suggestion. Regards Jaydeep (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaydeep_sadaria
1 Replies

9. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to post a new thread?

Just joined and registered 15 minutes ago. Can't figure out how to post a new question about 'grep' I searched and found that I need to click the 'New Thread' button, I couldn't see any 'New Thread' buttons anywhere, so I searched around and ended up here where I DO see a 'new thread' button....... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TuftyDave
3 Replies
PTHREAD_DETACH(3)					   BSD Library Functions Manual 					 PTHREAD_DETACH(3)

NAME
pthread_detach -- detach a thread SYNOPSIS
#include <pthread.h> int pthread_detach(pthread_t thread); DESCRIPTION
The pthread_detach() function is used to indicate to the implementation that storage for the thread thread can be reclaimed when the thread terminates. If thread has not terminated, pthread_detach() will not cause it to terminate. The effect of multiple pthread_detach() calls on the same target thread is unspecified. RETURN VALUES
If successful, the pthread_detach() function will return zero. Otherwise an error number will be returned to indicate the error. Note that the function does not change the value of errno as it did for some drafts of the standard. These early drafts also passed a pointer to pthread_t as the argument. Beware! ERRORS
The pthread_detach() function will fail if: [EINVAL] The implementation has detected that the value specified by thread does not refer to a joinable thread. [ESRCH] No thread could be found corresponding to that specified by the given thread ID, thread. SEE ALSO
pthread_join(3) STANDARDS
The pthread_detach() function conforms to ISO/IEC 9945-1:1996 (``POSIX.1''). BSD
April 4, 1996 BSD