Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX how can I find cpu usage memory usage swap usage and logical volume usage Post 302263770 by techlinux on Tuesday 2nd of December 2008 12:45:23 PM
Old 12-02-2008
top -i

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Monitor CPU usage and Memory Usage

how can i monitor usages of CPU, Memory, Hard disk etc. under SUN Solaries through a c program or java program i want to store that data into database so i can show it graphically thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gajanad Bihani
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

swap space and cpu usage for an application

Hi, How do i get the swap space used and cpu usage for a particular application ? thanks una (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: una
2 Replies

3. Programming

CPU usage and memory usage

Please tell me solaris functions/api for getting following information 1- Function that tells how much memory used by current process 2- Function that tells how much memory used by all running processes 3- Function that tells how much CPU is used by current process 4- Function that tells how... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mansoorulhaq
1 Replies

4. Solaris

current CPU usage, memory usage, disk I/O oid(snmp)

Hi, I want to monitor the current cpu usage, monitor usage , disk I/o and network utlization for solaris using SNMP. I want the oids for above tasks. can you please tell me that Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: S_venkatesh
2 Replies

5. AIX

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage,memory usage,CPU usage,network..?

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage, memory usage, CPU usage, network usage, storage usage? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: laknar
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to find out memory & cpu usage of a process

Hi, By using time command we can determine the execution time of a process or command. bash-2.04$ time ls -l total 0 -rw-r--r-- 1 admin tac 0 Oct 6 04:46 file1 -rw-r--r-- 1 admin tac 0 Oct 6 04:46 file2 real 0m0.002s user 0m0.000s sys 0m0.001s... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: learn more
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Command to display the space usage (memory usage) of a specific directory.

Hi all, Can you please tell me the command, with which one can know the amount of space a specific directory has used. df -k . ---> Displays, the amount of space allocated, and used for a directory. du -k <dir name> - gives me the memory used of all the files inside <dir> But i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhisheksunkari
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Memory usage per user,percent usage,sytem time in ksh

Let's say i have 20 users logged on Server. How can I know how much memory percent used each of them is using with system time in each user? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: roy1912
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

Swap memory usage is high in Linux

Hi , There is one following alert . Message : cdm:Average (2 samples) swap memory usage is now 91%, which is above the warning threshold (90%) Here is my findings. Output of TOP command in Linux server. top - 14:21:44 up 6 days, 4:48, 1 user, load average: 2.55, 2.06,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
3 Replies

10. Red Hat

Swap memory usage keeps increasing.

Hi the version is RedHat 6.2 (Oracle DB server) I don't know why swap memory usage keeps increasing... I used to check swap memory usage Free -m and another way. total used free shared buffers cached Mem: 32183 31861 322 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tom8254
3 Replies
saidar(1)						      General Commands Manual							 saidar(1)

NAME
saidar - a curses-based tool for viewing system statistics SYNOPSIS
saidar [-d delay] [-c] [-v] [-h] DESCRIPTION
saidar is a curses-based tool for viewing the system statistics available through libstatgrab. Statistics include CPU, processes, load, memory, swap, network I/O, disk I/O, and file system information. OPTIONS
The following options are supported. -d DELAY Wait DELAY seconds between updates (default 3) -c Enables coloured output -v Prints the version number -h Display help and exits COLOURED OUTPUT
When the -c option is used saidar uses colours to display the data. Each area has a different colour to distinguish it from the nearby fields. Bold and reverse video effects are used to emphasis fields where necessary. The load average figures are displayed in bold when they're notably (greater that 1) different to each other. This purely shows that a change in the load is occurring. When CPU usage goes over 60% it will be displayed in bold. At 90% the field is displayed using reverse video. Likewise for memory, swap and disk usage at 75% and 90%. Zombie processes are also highlighted. Other values (paging, disk I/O and network I/O) are not highlighted due to the nature of the values; it's not easy to determine what thresholds are significant. SEE ALSO
statgrab(1) statgrab(3) AUTHORS
This man page was written by Bartosz Fenski for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution. WEBSITE
http://www.i-scream.org/libstatgrab/ i-scream $Date: 2006/11/30 23:42:42 $ saidar(1)