Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris how to bind an application to specific ip Post 302251686 by togr on Monday 27th of October 2008 05:55:04 PM
Old 10-27-2008
Thank you Everyone for feedback and valuable suggestions!
Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how do redirect in bind

Hello all! Does anyone know how to redirect i link to a host or alias name? Here is the example: i wank to type "Bob" in my browser and be redirected to http://192.168.54.37:7001/Bob/BobMainServlet on that perticular port. Im using Redhat 6.2 with bind 9.2.3 regards... dOzY (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dozy
4 Replies

2. IP Networking

BIND question

Suppose you had a bunch of domains registered with names following the scheme, 11example.com 22example.com 33example.com etc. These domains are all for virutal webhosting, and will have the same web servers with the same IPs on all of them. The question is, because they're 2nd level domains, is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vertigo23
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to bind interrupts on a specific CPU

Hello, we practise our server with operating system ReliantUNIX 5.45 and we are using Informix Dynamic Server 7.31. I ascertained a lot of cpu interrupts per second (int/s). The count of int/s exceeds critical maximum value considerably. Machine specific notes for Informix Dynamic Server... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: urbale
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to issue a new application to a specific processor?

We can use "pbind" to bind a process to a specific processor. But it requires the id of the process to be binded, meaning we have to do the binding after starting that process. So how can we bind a process to a specific processor while we start that process. Say we are working on a Sun's... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ubcedison
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Bind Problem

Hi all, I've 2 Debian Etch (4) box used as ns1 and ns2 with BIND9. My domain name is something like this: subdomain.domain.com And I've 2 authorized DNS servers for the subdomain. I set this line in both of ns1 and ns2 (I.e. in ns1.subdomain.domain.com and ns2.subdomain.domain.com): cw ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mjdousti
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

NFS - IP bind

Hello, Our production linux server have multiple network interface. Recently we installed and started NFS. Now the client server cannot mount to the server running NFS. Later it was discovered that the port being used for NFS is only bound to one IP address, which is not the IP address I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hemangjani
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Configure BIND

I know how to manage DNS once it's installed. I can edit named.conf and create zone files. I can sign the zones, use TSIG, etc. How do I take the BIND 9.9 tar ball from All Downloads | Internet Systems Consortium and install it and get it to work? Maybe I am not getting it. Can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: brianjb
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't bind to IP

When you get the message can't bind to ip already in use. is there a command to search to see everything that is using that IP? I've already check the host and hostname files (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mchelle_99
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Bind

Hi All I need to do bind of exiting filesystem to new storage allocated mount --bind /prod/OpenCSS /var/lib/test echo "/prod/OpenCSS /var/lib/pgsql bind bind 0 0" >> /etc/fstab will this command just work ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anil529
2 Replies
GLBINDTRANSFORMFEEDB(3G)					  [FIXME: manual]					  GLBINDTRANSFORMFEEDB(3G)

NAME
glBindTransformFeedback - bind a transform feedback object C SPECIFICATION
void glBindTransformFeedback(GLenum target, GLuint id); PARAMETERS
target Specifies the target to which to bind the transform feedback object id. target must be GL_TRANSFORM_FEEDBACK. id Specifies the name of a transform feedback object reserved by glGenTransformFeedbacks(). DESCRIPTION
glBindTransformFeedback binds the transform feedback object with name id to the current GL state. id must be a name previously returned from a call to glGenTransformFeedbacks(). If id has not previously been bound, a new transform feedback object with name id and initialized with with the default transform state vector is created. In the initial state, a default transform feedback object is bound and treated as a transform feedback object with a name of zero. If the name zero is subsequently bound, the default transform feedback object is again bound to the GL state. While a transform feedback buffer object is bound, GL operations on the target to which it is bound affect the bound transform feedback object, and queries of the target to which a transform feedback object is bound return state from the bound object. When buffer objects are bound for transform feedback, they are attached to the currently bound transform feedback object. Buffer objects are used for trans- form feedback only if they are attached to the currently bound transform feedback object. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if target is not GL_TRANSFORM_FEEDBACK. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if the transform feedback operation is active on the currently bound transform feedback object, and that operation is not paused. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if id is not zero or the name of a transform feedback object returned from a previous call to glGenTransformFeedbacks(), or if such a name has been deleted by glDeleteTransformFeedbacks(). ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet() with argument GL_TRANSFORM_FEEDBACK_BINDING SEE ALSO
glGenTransformFeedbacks(), glDeleteTransformFeedbacks(), glIsTransformFeedback(), glBeginTransformFeedback(), glPauseTransformFeedback(), glResumeTransformFeedback(), glEndTransformFeedback() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. [FIXME: source] 05/30/2012 GLBINDTRANSFORMFEEDB(3G)