Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Oops
Top Forums Programming Oops Post 302248966 by Nagapandi on Monday 20th of October 2008 08:45:22 AM
Old 10-20-2008
Thanks for your reply. In C++, these 2 concepts're implemented. As far as my understanding is encapsulation protects abstraction. Is it possible to give sample code for both.

Thanks,
NagaSmilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

oops! Style Manager

Solaris 2.6, using CDE: agh. I accidentally set an ugly palette as my Home Session. The problem is, when I change the palette back to Default, I am informed that my change will be apparent in my next session. But when I log out and in, it's still the Ugly Palette. Doesn't matter if I set the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kristy
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

oops on mount

When ever i mount any of my 2 scsi cdroms, I get a kernel crash with the folfollowing oops kernel output. I understand that it is impossible to anwser my question WHY but could you give me some advice where i should look to debug the problem or advice me some tools to detect what might be... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: progressdll
3 Replies

3. Solaris

oops...accidentally overwrote postfix aliases file

I have directory/dns server running sparc solaris 9. while troubleshooting another issue, i overwrote the aliases file on accident. my question is: is there any way to revert this? any help super appreciated...especially since this a production box! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JeepResQ
2 Replies

4. Ubuntu

500 OOPS: vsftpd: cannot locate user specified in 'ftp_username':ftp

I've been tearing my hair out over this: vsftp does not work on any of my RedHat Server 5.x systems - I keep getting a variation on 500 OOPS: vsftpd: cannot locate user specified in 'ftp_username':ftp or 500 OOPS: cannot locate user entry:nobody (different errors on different systems). I spent... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thomn8r
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

chmod 777 * - oops

I can belive I really did this... chmod 777 /home :eek: I have my /home directory synced to another machine. Can anyone tell me how to get the permissions from back up server /home to production server /home It's important that I dont over write the files on the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shunter63
1 Replies

6. Linux

500 OOPS: vsftpd: cannot locate user specified in 'ftp_username':ftp

I've been fighting this for about a year: vsftp does not work on any of my RedHat Server 5.x systems - I keep getting a variation on 500 OOPS: vsftpd: cannot locate user specified in 'ftp_username':ftp or 500 OOPS: cannot locate user entry:nobody (different errors on different systems). I spent... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thomn8r
0 Replies

7. Programming

Problem about Kernel oops

hello,everyone,I'm reading LDD3.Topics about oops,it said the code bellow would cause a fault condition because "this method copies a string to a local variable,unfortunately,the string is longer than the destination array".Well,hard to understand....Is that right?I thought the fault should be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: homeboy
1 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Renamed Volume Group name on Webmin while running samba server (oops)

Hi...I'm new to Linux and was working on a home server. I have it operational with Samba Share as my NAS system. Unfortunately, while I was on Webmin I changed the Logical Volume Group Name and now I can't find the data I had saved on my Samba Server. Can anyone help me recover those files? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pangil
0 Replies
Portable Threads Abstraction Classes(3)                                Coin                                Portable Threads Abstraction Classes(3)

NAME
Portable Threads Abstraction Classes - Classes class SbBarrier The SbBarrier class implements the 'barrier' multi-thread synchronization technique. A barrier is a synchronization mechanism that is used for blocking threads as they enter the barrier until a given number of threads are blocked, at which point all the threads are released again. " class SbCondVar A class for synchronizing access to global variables. Condition variables are used to protect global variables in an environment where multiple threads are running concurrently. " class SbFifo A class for managing a pointer first-in, first-out queue. class SbMutex A basic class for managing a mutex. This class provides a portable framework around the mutex interface of the underlying native thread-handling toolkit. " class SbThreadAutoLock Simple convenience class for locking access to a function. This class provides a simple convenience mechanism for automatically locking access to a function that is not re-entrant. " class SbRWMutex class SbStorage The SbStorage class manages thread-local memory. This class manages thread-local memory. When different threads access the memory an SbStorage object manages, they will receive different memory blocks back. " class SbTypedStorage< Type > The SbTypedStorage class manages generic thread-local memory. This class manages thread-local memory. When different threads access the memory an SbTypedStorage object manages, they will receive different memory blocks back. " class SbThread A class for managing threads. This class provides a portable framework around the tasks of instantiating, starting, stopping and joining threads. " Detailed Description Coin implements a set of abstractions over the native threads data types that can be portably used across all the platforms Coin has been ported to. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for Coin from the source code. Version 3.1.3 Wed May 23 2012 Portable Threads Abstraction Classes(3)