Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Is Tomcat 4.1.24 supported on AIX 5.3 TL 7? Post 302248421 by aajmani on Friday 17th of October 2008 03:20:20 PM
Old 10-17-2008
Is Tomcat 4.1.24 supported on AIX 5.3 TL 7?

I am trying to upgrade JDK to 1.5 on AIX 5.3 TL 02, but get an error to upgrade AIX to TL 07. Tomcat 4.1.24 is installed. Just wondering if the the AIX upgrade to TL 07 will have any effect to Tomcat?

Help is appreciated

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

RMB supported?

Hi, I would like to know if there are any particular sites I can go to in order to findout what programs are supported in UNix OS version 11i. PArticularly if Hp Basic is supported in this new Unix version 11i. Thank you very much. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: huhuloa
1 Replies

2. AIX

Need Help- Does MENDELTRON ESQUIRE is supported by AIX 5.3

Hello, I am currently working on an application which we are currently trying to change from HP-UX 9000 Series to AIX 5.3.We make use of MENDELTRON ESQUIRE for Screen Scraping. I want to know whether AIX 5.3 Supports MENDELTRON ESQUIRE and if it supports what version of MENDELTRON ESQUIRE does... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balasubramaniam
1 Replies

3. AIX

AIX supported graphics cards

I'm using an IBM RS6000 running AIX 5.3. Currently I can only attach a dumb terminal to it to log in at the console or use terminal emulation software to connect to it remotely via my pc. What I would like to do is install a graphics card, so that I can make use of the kvm mounted in the rack. So... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: HNelson
2 Replies

4. AIX

apache/tomcat compatibility with AIX versions

Hello, Where can i find the information about the compatibility versions of tomcat with AIX? for example, AIX 5.2 supported tomcat versions?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balareddy
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

Document management supported by RH?

Hello, I would like to know if exists any document management (KM) similar to Sharepoint, OpenKM... supported by Redhat 5. Thanks! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: RuBiCK
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Tomcat..Unable to deploy application remotely in tomcat

Hi, We have upgrade tomcat from 5.0.20 to 7.0.33 and made changes to server.xml file according to newer version.. how ever the upgrade went fine and now i am unable to deploy application remotely.. it is giving 403 access denied error.. we have seperate appbase directory mentioned in server.xml..... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: phani4u
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Supported filesystem

Hi, Searching for the support filesystem log on solaris. For linux it is in cat /proc/filesystems. shows supported filesystem and thirdparty filesystem integrations. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tarun_nix
4 Replies

8. AIX

Is nagios monitoring tool supported on AIX 7.1 ?

Hi, is any one using nagios monitoring solution on AIX ? if yes, is it supported on AIX 7.1 TL 03 as well ? I tried to search online and unix.com , could not find it. Thank you (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aaron8667
5 Replies

9. Solaris

Multiple keyboard not supported

Please help me. im using sunos 5.8 when i plug in USB barcode scanner linear. the error message shows "Consconfig_docf: multiple keyboards not supported" then i tried plug it in where my working keyboard(usb). the barcode scanner working normally. im now working and im the system... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jakexabad
0 Replies

10. AIX

Perl 5.10 supported by AIX 6.1?

Hi, Perl 5.10 supported by AIX 6.1? Is there any official link from where we can find more details on the packages that are supported by each AIX versions? Thanks, Sreenadh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sreenadhmenon
1 Replies
DH_SYSTEMD_START(1)						     Debhelper						       DH_SYSTEMD_START(1)

NAME
dh_systemd_start - start/stop/restart systemd unit files SYNOPSIS
dh_systemd_start [debhelperoptions] [--restart-after-upgrade] [--no-stop-on-upgrade] [unitfile...] DESCRIPTION
dh_systemd_start is a debhelper program that is responsible for starting/stopping or restarting systemd unit files in case no corresponding sysv init script is available. As with dh_installinit, the unit file is stopped before upgrades and started afterwards (unless --restart-after-upgrade is specified, in which case it will only be restarted after the upgrade). This logic is not used when there is a corresponding SysV init script because invoke-rc.d performs the stop/start/restart in that case. OPTIONS
--restart-after-upgrade Do not stop the unit file until after the package upgrade has been completed. This is the default behaviour in compat 10. In earlier compat levels the default was to stop the unit file in the prerm, and start it again in the postinst. This can be useful for daemons that should not have a possibly long downtime during upgrade. But you should make sure that the daemon will not get confused by the package being upgraded while it's running before using this option. --no-restart-after-upgrade Undo a previous --restart-after-upgrade (or the default of compat 10). If no other options are given, this will cause the service to be stopped in the prerm script and started again in the postinst script. -r, --no-stop-on-upgrade, --no-restart-on-upgrade Do not stop service on upgrade. --no-start Do not start the unit file after upgrades and after initial installation (the latter is only relevant for services without a corresponding init script). NOTES
Note that this command is not idempotent. dh_prep(1) should be called between invocations of this command (with the same arguments). Otherwise, it may cause multiple instances of the same text to be added to maintainer scripts. Note that dh_systemd_start should be run after dh_installinit so that it can detect corresponding SysV init scripts. The default sequence in dh does the right thing, this note is only relevant when you are calling dh_systemd_start manually. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) AUTHORS
pkg-systemd-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_SYSTEMD_START(1)