Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Epic Editor was not able to obtain a license for your use. Feature Epic Editor :Licen Post 302246158 by durgaprasadr13 on Monday 13th of October 2008 03:20:04 AM
Old 10-13-2008
Epic Editor was not able to obtain a license for your use. Feature Epic Editor :Licen

Epic Editor was not able to obtain a license for your use. Feature Epic Editor :License server is down

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pasting text in VI editor from a different editor

Hi, I knw its a silly question, but am a newbie to 'vi' editor. I'm forced to use this, hence kindly help me with this question. How can i paste a chunk 'copied from' a different editor(gedit) in 'vi editor'? As i see, p & P options does work only within 'vi'. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: harishmitty
10 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

set EDITOR=vi -> default editor not setting for cron tab

Hi All, I am running a script , working very fine on cmd prompt. The problem is that when I open do crontab -e even after setting editor to vi by set EDITOR=vi it does not open a vi editor , rather it do as below..... ///////////////////////////////////////////////////// $ set... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aarora_98
6 Replies

3. Programming

Vi editor

What are the commands to go to the beggining of file and end of file in VI editor (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazz
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ED editor

Hi folks I wanted help with writing a ED editor script that automatically runs files i saved in my directory /home/MyFiles/firstBorn. Any helping ideas... ? thanx Lakerfan (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lakerfan
2 Replies

5. Hardware

IBM 3583 Tape Drive License Feature Code

Team , currently I am doing some inventory on our hardware. I know that the old school IBM 3583 tape drive has some license feature enable but I dont know where can I check If the feature currently enable or not on our drive... Ive checked trough Web Base and Panel base but nowhere I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thermometer
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Epic - Validate input size

Is there an easy way to validate an input field size. Let us say a script is asking to enter 10 digits mobile number, how do I write a script to validate it is numeric and is 10 digits in length? I just need an easy way w/o using looks ...etc. Is there such a away ? Here is what I have so far... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrn6430
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Vi Editor

Hi , I would like to delete all lines after 40th line in vi editor . Please let me know what command I can use for it? Also how to replace one word with another in the middle of 5th line? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manish_1678
2 Replies
SVK::Editor::XD(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					SVK::Editor::XD(3)

NAME
SVK::Editor::XD - An editor for modifying svk checkout copies SYNOPSIS
$editor = SVK::Editor::XD->new ( path => $path, target => $target, oldroot => $fs->revision_root ($fromrev), newroot => $fs->revision_root ($torev), xd => $xd, get_copath => sub { ... }, get_path => sub { ... }, ); DESCRIPTION
SVK::Editor::XD modifies existing checkout copies at the paths translated by the get_copath callback, according to the incoming editor calls. The path in the depot is translated with the get_path callback. There are two modes, one is for applying changes to checkout copy as external modification, like merging changes. The other is update mode, which is used for bringing changes from depot to checkout copies. PARAMETERS
In addition to the paramters to SVK::Editor::Checkout: target The target path of the editor calls. Used for deciding if the root's meta data needs to be updated in update mode. xd SVK::XD object. oldroot Old root before the editor calls. newroot New root after the editor calls. update Working in update mode. get_path A callback to translate paths in editor calls to path in depot. ignore_keywords Don't do keyword translations (svn:keywords property). perl v5.10.0 2008-08-04 SVK::Editor::XD(3)