Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Fiber Channel StorageTek Array Visible to OS Post 302242241 by photon on Wednesday 1st of October 2008 01:07:03 PM
Old 10-01-2008
Apparently ZFS is not needed at all.

You create more space with sscs or CAM then you have to use growfs.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Fiber Channel statistic & error level

I need information what maximum error level on FC card need clasification of critical level (SAN mass storidge) Please write screenshot from utility fcutil whith test option. Pawel (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pawel_ul
0 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Configure large volume on Sun StorageTek 2540 array

Hi, We have 12x1TB SATA disks in our array and I need to create 10TB volume. I defined new storage profile on array and when I tried to add volume, I faced with ~2TB limit for new volumes. I didn't find how to set another limit on my storage profile. Is there is a way to configure one large... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Accessing a StorageTek 2530 Disk array from SUN, SPARC Enterprise T2000

Hello, Wondering if anyone can help me with mounting a file share from my Sun T2000 server running Solaris 10 to my connected 2530 disk array? I believe I've connected the disk array correctly and I have created a volume on the array using the filesystem (Sun_SAM-FS, RAID-5). The T2000... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: DundeeDancer
15 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun StorageTek Common Array Manager 6.0 works very slowly

Hi! I have Sun StorageTek 2540 FC array and CAM works very slowly - I can wait for software response even more than 2 minutes... I run this software on Windows machine with Firefox Web Browser but speed is terrible... How can I make it works at least a little bit faster?.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
2 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Backup Sun StorageTek Common Array Manager's configuration

In Sun manuals, I didn't find how to backup Sun StorageTek Common Array Manager's configuration. Is there a way to do it like backing up Brocade switch configuration? CAM is under Solaris 10. Thank you in advance! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
0 Replies

6. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SAN questions about Sun StorageTek array

Hi, I have a question about Sun StorageTek Common Array Manager (CAM): What is the concept of 'host'? Is it the hostname of the server that has access to the managed array? If so, can I use its IP instead of its hostname? I've found a 'host' under CAM called XYZ (See below). In our... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
7 Replies

7. Solaris

StorageTek 2540 SAN array

Bought a Sun StorageTek 2540 SAN array a few years ago from a company that was going out of business. When we first set it up, we were able to get all the software (Common Array Manager) and firmware directly from Sun. We just upgraded the drives, but the array is too large for the firmware. Now... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: edison303
6 Replies

8. Solaris

Issue with Fiber Channel cards in Solaris

hi everone i am experiencing disconnectivity from storage to My database machines. i have doubt on my FC cards in my sparc T4-2 machines. i want to know how should i check from my solaris that whether the cards are ok or not because once the disks get disconnect from SAN so it come back again but... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: janakors
5 Replies
mlib_SignalSplit_F32_F32S(3MLIB)			    mediaLib Library Functions				  mlib_SignalSplit_F32_F32S(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_SignalSplit_F32_F32S - split SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_SignalSplit_F32_F32S(mlib_f32 *ch0, mlib_f32 *ch1, const mlib_f32 *src, mlib_s32 n); DESCRIPTION
The following function splits a stereo signal array into two signal arrays. PARAMETERS
The function takes the following arguments: ch0 Destination signal array of Channel 0. ch1 Destination signal array of Channel 1. src Source stereo signal array. src[2*i] contains Channel 0, and src[2*i+1] contains Channel 1. n Number of samples in the source signal array. RETURN VALUES
The function returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 9 Nov 2004 mlib_SignalSplit_F32_F32S(3MLIB)