Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: IO Stats
Operating Systems AIX IO Stats Post 302237235 by rocker40 on Wednesday 17th of September 2008 08:45:46 AM
Old 09-17-2008
Not sure when I look at that output what the IO protion is? IO per second for a application called SXE is what I am tring to get.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Display filename and wc stats

I'm just learning UNIX and I'm trying to do the following: Write a script called details.bash that, for each file in the working directory, prints the filename, the # of lines, and the # of words to to some output file, like this: filename1 73 431 filename2 5 21 It's probably a stupid... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asianmike
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

I/O Stats Metrics

What do others use for measuring I/O statistics? I'd like something versatile, as in being able to watch (like iostat, but easier to trend), generate load (like iozone, but more realistic), and perform somewhat generalized benchmarks (like bonnie, but more current.) It would scale from a few... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: LivinFree
0 Replies

3. AIX

system stats

I recieved this out put below soemhow. Unfortunatly I did not write down the command I used to get it. Can someone tell me what command I use to gather these stats? OS = AIX 5.3 64Bit System Model: IBM,7026-6H1 Machine Serial Number:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rocker40
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to update the stats

Hi, I am using the below shell script to update the webalizer stats: #!/bin/bash username='elogic1' domain='abcd.com' path_to_webalizer='/hsphere/shared/bin/webalizer' path_to_logs='/hsphere/local/home/elogic1/logs/abcd.com'... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsiva
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using Stats in Php

So, I have a php program that i need to delete ALL files in a directory that are older than a certain age. <?php /* Get file stat */ $stat = stat('/apps/security/ajaba'); This is as far as I've been able to get. I know in shell programming you can easily do something like this. but I'm... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Build Stats out of output

Hi, I am required to build up a stats out of returned output. Something like given below. I would like first string in first column with a heading, and so on. Is there any way I could do it, while adding something after the command, or any other way. bash-2.05$ grep -i... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: john_prince
12 Replies

7. Linux

Stats on subdirectories

Please help me with a shell script to get the stats on many subdirectories (sub1), (sub2) etc under a mother directory (big) /big | |_______sub1 |_______sub2 |_______sub3 --------- I want to know 1. What is the last file accessed in each subdirectory with date and by whom 2.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: digipak
2 Replies
Debian::L10n::Debconf(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				Debian::L10n::Debconf(3pm)

NAME
Debian::L10n::Debconf - translation status of Debconf templates SYNOPSIS
use Debian::L10n::Debconf; my $tmpl = Debian::L10n::Debconf->new(); $tmpl->read_compact($file); my @languages = $tmpl->langs(); foreach (sort @languages) { my ($t,$f,$u) = $tmpl->stats($_); print "$_:${t}t${f}f${u}u "; } DESCRIPTION
This module extracts informations about translation status of Debconf templates files. METHODS
new This is the constructor. my $tmpl = Debian::L10n::Debconf->new(); read_compact Read a templates file containing all translations. An optional second argument may be used, any non-zero value tells that this file comes with translations in other files. In such a case no warning is raised if this file contains translated fields, because maintainer is assumed to be responsible for such translations. $tmpl->read_compact($file); read_dispatched Read templates contained in several files. First argument is the English file, all other arguments are translated templates files. @trans = qw(templates.de templates.fr templates.ja templates.nl); $tmpl->read_dispatched('templates', @trans); langs Return the languages in which this templates file is translated. my @list = $tmpl->langs(); filename When templates are dispatched into several files, return the filename in which the language passed as argument is found. my $filename = $tmpl->filename("de"); count Return the number of translatable strings in this templates file. my $number = $tmpl->count(); stats With an argument, return an array consisting of the number of translated, fuzzy and untranslated strings for the language given as argument. Without argument, return a hash array indexed by language and returning an array of the number of translated, fuzzy and untranslated strings. my ($t, $f, $u) = $tmpl->stats("de"); my %stats = $tmpl->stats(); foreach (keys %stats) { print $_.':'. $stats{$_}->[0].'t'.$stats{$_}->[1].'f'. $stats{$_}->[2]."u "; } entries Return an array containing all Debconf ids found in this templates file. my @ids = $tmpl->entries(); AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2001 Denis Barbier <barbier@debian.org> This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. perl v5.14.2 2011-03-30 Debian::L10n::Debconf(3pm)