Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: OpenBoot Simulator
Operating Systems Solaris OpenBoot Simulator Post 302229494 by mierdatuti on Wednesday 27th of August 2008 05:48:10 AM
Old 08-27-2008
Well, I try to find a low-priced server to can practice with the tecnology openboot to can certificate

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How I can reset Ultra 5 OpenBoot

I'm trying to configure Ultra 5 workstation to be accessed by Win HyperTerminal. I make this change on open boot : setenv input-device ttya setenv output-device ttya boot After that, I can't acess by HyperTerminal and the keyboard / monitor don't work anymore. Anyone... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ubriaco
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

change date on OpenBoot

hi all, I wonder how to change the date and timezone in OpenBoot prompt. Appreciate any idea. Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: andrec
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Get openboot version without going to PROM

Hi there How do i get the openboot version from within solaris 8-sparc. i cant seem to run "banner" or ".version" using eeprom cheers (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
2 Replies

4. Solaris

upgrading Openboot PROM

Hi there, I have a Sunfire v210 running solaris 8 and the PROM banner shows that the openboot version is 4.11.4, I have nbeen asked to make sure that the PROM is at the latest version. Does anybody know the procedure for upgrading openboot, and indeed , where i can get the software from any... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
6 Replies

5. Solaris

OpenBoot OEM Logo

If you have a graphic display you see some sort of logo in OpenBoot immediately after a reset or when you run the banner command. With most systems, you see a spiffy multicolor logo generated by a routine on the video card. But if you have a low-rent video card you just see a plain monochrome Sun... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

OpenBoot Loading Problem

I am using a SunBlade 100 system and accidently set a new alias for keyboard, now when it start it gives the following error, The selected input device has no read routine. Keyboard not present using ttya for input and output. Now i cannot execute any commands on the OBP and i just gets... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumwhriblong
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Openboot does not display

Hey guys I just inherited a sun netra 210 from an old Avaya system we had setup and I want to use i for studying for my SCSA/OCA exams but I'm running into alot of problems installing SOL 10 on here. I have no experience with SUN hardware at all but familiar with Solaris. It has SOL 9 but no one... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: blackmantis
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

openboot promt on Solaris VM

Hello, Is it possible to go to the openboot promt on a solaris VM on vmware or virtualbox? Please advise.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lubu
1 Replies

9. Solaris

how to get to openboot through ssh putty?

hi, iīm trying to get openboot through ssh putty, could you tell me the way because i donīt have a sun keyboard.. thanks... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pabloli150
3 Replies

10. Solaris

Update OpenBoot Prom from CD

Hello, I have a sun v880 that i got from ebay for cheap as a way to to learn Solaris and sun hardware in general. The machine currently has OBP 4.7.0 2002/10/25 and i was wondering if there was a way to update the prom with out and active solaris install, as currently when i proceed with the... (29 Replies)
Discussion started by: pvibien
29 Replies
SSL_get_peer_certificate(3SSL)					      OpenSSL					    SSL_get_peer_certificate(3SSL)

NAME
SSL_get_peer_certificate - get the X509 certificate of the peer SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> X509 *SSL_get_peer_certificate(const SSL *ssl); DESCRIPTION
SSL_get_peer_certificate() returns a pointer to the X509 certificate the peer presented. If the peer did not present a certificate, NULL is returned. NOTES
Due to the protocol definition, a TLS/SSL server will always send a certificate, if present. A client will only send a certificate when explicitly requested to do so by the server (see SSL_CTX_set_verify(3)). If an anonymous cipher is used, no certificates are sent. That a certificate is returned does not indicate information about the verification state, use SSL_get_verify_result(3) to check the verification state. The reference count of the X509 object is incremented by one, so that it will not be destroyed when the session containing the peer certificate is freed. The X509 object must be explicitly freed using X509_free(). RETURN VALUES
The following return values can occur: NULL No certificate was presented by the peer or no connection was established. Pointer to an X509 certificate The return value points to the certificate presented by the peer. SEE ALSO
ssl(3), SSL_get_verify_result(3), SSL_CTX_set_verify(3) 1.0.1e 2013-02-11 SSL_get_peer_certificate(3SSL)