Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: boot from a pendrive
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers boot from a pendrive Post 302221722 by radoulov on Tuesday 5th of August 2008 04:23:39 AM
Old 08-05-2008
Check pendrivelinux.com.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Cannot boot - Boot : Panic : File size out of range (EWS-UX/V unix)

Hey ! I am running EWS-UX/V (Rel 4.2) on NEC EWS/4800/330 station and I am having problems rebooting my station : I am getting the following message on display : BOOT : PANIC : File size out of range. According to user guide, this error is occuring when a file exceeding the limit and/or... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fredo
2 Replies

2. Solaris

solaris boot problem boot error loading interpreter(misc/krtld)

When I installed the SOLARIS 10 OS first time, the desktop would not start up, this was because of network setup. Reinstalled worked. After a week due to some problem I had to reinstall OS, installation went fine and but when i reboot I get this error. cannot find mis/krtld boot error loading... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: johncy_j
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

helo how to mount pendrive on redhat 9

helo my sysem is running on redhat 9. now i want to take data from redhat 9 pc to pen drive. but when i plug it it is not detected. can u tell me how to mount pendrive on redhat9. amit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copying files unto a usb pendrive/external disk from Solaris 9

Hi all, Can anybody help me with how I can connect a usb pendrive or external disk to a Sun Server which runs on Solaris 9? I am able to connect the usb drive to a windows server easily and copy files but am wondering if it is possible to do that with Solaris. Any help will be appreciated. thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahmantanko
3 Replies

5. SCO

mount the pendrive on the unixware 7.1.4

please let me know how to mount the pendrive on the unixware (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: deepthi.s
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to acces my pendrive in linux

Hi Gurus, in linux I am unable to access my pendrive(i am even not seeing the icon or location for my pendrive ). Please anyany could help me to get rid of this issue. regards, Sanjay :) (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanjay.login
4 Replies

7. Slackware

Which USB pendrive image to install Slackware on an old AMD K6 3D ?

Holla, I have been trying to install a recent distro, with a minimum X such as jwm, but unfortunately my cdrom is broken and I can only boot the USB port, with a pendrive. AMD K6 3D is today too old for being for linux. Is there an image of slackware than runs that processor and that can... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: raptor34
5 Replies

8. Boot Loaders

Reboot and Select Proper Boot device or insert Boot media in select Boot device and press a key

Hello, I have kubuntu on my laptop and now I decided to switch to Windows 7. I made the bios settings properly (first choice is boot from cd\vd) but I see the error " reboot and select proper Boot device or insert Boot media in select Boot device and press a key " I have tried CD and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rpf
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris x86 installation using jumpstart does not local boot ( boot from hdd)

I am trying to install Solaris x86 using the Jumpstart server. I run the add_install_client command with appropriate options, and reboot my x86 Target box. The installation starts fine and unattended. After the installation completes and the target goes for a re-boot, it does not boot from the HDD... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: hemalsid
9 Replies

10. Linux

LM 19.1 from pendrive

I've "installed" LM 19.1 to a PNY 16Gb(2.0) pendrive. I have a few issues that I'd like to resolve. First and foremost, the O.S. experiences "lagging" issues and to a lesser degree, freezing. Example: Complete "boot-up" (from start to complete "home" page) can take upwards of 7 mins. Then when... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: 69Rixter
10 Replies
CPAN::Meta::Check(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    CPAN::Meta::Check(3pm)

NAME
CPAN::Meta::Check - Verify requirements in a CPAN::Meta object VERSION
version 0.004 SYNOPSIS
warn "$_ " for verify_requirements($meta, [qw/runtime build test/], 'requires'); DESCRIPTION
This module verifies if requirements described in a CPAN::Meta object are present. FUNCTIONS
check_requirements($reqs, $type) This function checks if all dependencies in $reqs (a CPAN::Meta::Requirements object) are met, taking into account that 'conflicts' dependencies have to be checked in reverse. It returns a hash with the modules as values and any problems as keys, the value for a succesfully found module will be undef. verify_dependencies($meta, $phases, $types, $incdirs) Check all requirements in $meta for phases $phases and types $types. Modules are searched for in @$incdirs, defaulting to @INC. requirements_for($meta, $phases, $types, incdirs) This function returns a unified CPAN::Meta::Requirements object for all $type requirements for $phases. $phases may be either one (scalar) value or an arrayref of valid values as defined by the CPAN::Meta spec. $type must be a a relationship as defined by the same spec. Modules are searched for in @$incdirs, defaulting to @INC. SEE ALSO
o Test::CheckDeps o CPAN::Meta AUTHOR
Leon Timmermans <leont@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Leon Timmermans. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-24 CPAN::Meta::Check(3pm)