Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: multithreading in UNIX
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users multithreading in UNIX Post 302212715 by kachiraju on Tuesday 8th of July 2008 07:25:37 AM
Old 07-08-2008
MySQL multithreading in UNIX : Reference

SmilieRefer to this link:

Multithreaded Programming Guide
https://computing.llnl.gov/tutorials/pthreads/

Hope this will help u...

-SriniSmilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Multithreading in Pro*C

:confused: Hi! I have created a Multhreaded Application in Pro*C (using pthreads) with about 5 Threads running simultaneously. The Application is basically to Update a Centralized Table in Oracle, which updates different rows in the Table (Each Thread updates different rows!). The... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: shaik786
16 Replies

2. Programming

multithreading on OSX

Hi all, I have a query about multithreading. What I would like to do is, at the start of my main update() function, start a couple of threads in parallel, once they are all complete carry on with my main update function. void update() { thread1->update(); // fluid solver ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: memoid
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multithreading program

Hi I need to insert 1million records into MySQL database, but it is taking lot of time as there is no bulk insert support. I want to spawn 10 processes which will insert 100k records each parallely. Can somebody help me with a example program to execute this task through shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sach_roger
5 Replies

4. Programming

MultiThreading using Pthreads

Situation: i have multiple pthread_create calls like this: pthread_create(...., ThreadFunc1,.....); pthread_create(...., ThreadFunc2,.....); . . which i am using to create multiple threads.All the "ThreadFunc<i>" functions are actually calling same function "Receive" of a class using same... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sastra
3 Replies

5. IP Networking

how to do udp broadcast with multithreading

hello to all i want to use multithreading to my UDP broadcast server client program. will anyone help me by proving C code. i am working in fedora. also my requirement is POSIX compliance.please help me..... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: moti12
0 Replies

6. Programming

how to do udp broadcast with multithreading

hello to all i want to use multithreading to my UDP broadcast server client program. will anyone help me by proving C code. i am working in fedora. also my requirement is POSIX compliance.please help me..... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: moti12
6 Replies

7. Programming

Multithreading in reading file

Dear all, I am having a huge XML file, as below structure <EMPLOYEE> <RECORD id =aaa> <Salary>99999</Salary> <section>ssss</section> </RECORD> <RECORD id =bbb> <Salary>77777</Salary> <section>ssss</section> </RECORD> </EMPLOYEE> This is a 50 GB file I want to read this file in... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
9 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Alarm interrupt and multithreading

Hi Friends any know how became a friend in this Android Programming Language (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ljarun
0 Replies

9. Programming

Help with multithreading

I take this question of the The Linux Programming Interface: A Linux and Unix System Programming page 652 exercise 30.1 I want someone to explain the under line statement because it sounds complex to me couldn't understand anything 30-1 Modify the program (thread_incr.c) so that each loop in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fwrlfo
3 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.3 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)