Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: sun ultra 10 workstation
Operating Systems Solaris sun ultra 10 workstation Post 302207211 by incredible on Thursday 19th of June 2008 10:47:23 AM
Old 06-19-2008
I dun think so it will support besides a 24X-, 32X, or 48X-speed CD-ROM drive

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SUN IPC Workstation Q

I know that there are lots of UNIX pros here so I'm asking for some help. I have recently acquired 2 SUN IPC Workstations. The stations were destined for the garbage so I was unable to talk to the owners. Neither of them will make it through the boot process. One gives an error "le0: No... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shaggy
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

MIB OID for my Sun workstation

hi, as far as i know, every sun solaris 8 workstation has a snmp agent running by default. i want to know my SNMP agent MIB oid. please tell me how to find out this information. thanks and urgent (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: champion
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to backup a Sun Ultra 60 workstation?

Hi, I'm currently an CS intern working at a small biotech company that has just opened a new office. We are working on a new project, but we were given an older Sun workstation with just a SCSI interface in the back. We don't have a systems administrator, so a couple of us have been working hard... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: PSC
7 Replies

4. Solaris

how to install usb stick on Ultra 5 workstation?

anyone have directions? running solaris 9 thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
1 Replies

5. Solaris

sun ultra or sun sparkstation

am wonder wich sun computer is better, a sun ultra or sun sparkstation, and what is the difference (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: nobody
7 Replies

6. Solaris

installing a UPS on a sun workstation

Has anyone ever setup the APC powerchute (business edition agent) software, using a USB drive on any solaris machines? We installed the software, and it doesnt seem to be giving the option for a /dev/usb device, it only gives options of /ttya, ttyb etc... anyone ever done this with a USB? or... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 10 on Sun W2100z workstation?

I am looking to buy W2100z workstation. I want to run solaris 10 on it. I realize it's a few years old, from 2004. Is it a good machine to get or should I look for a newer workstation? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: etc
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Found a Sun Ultra 10 Elite3D workstation, and it boots to a login screen. How can I reset the OS?

I just got moved to a new office building, and as I was unpacking my stuff I saw an odd tower PC in the nearby recycling heap. It turned out to be a Sun Ultra 10 Elite3D workstation, complete with keyboard, mouse, and monster-sized CRT with the wacky Sun video cable. I just set everything up and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wowbobwow
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Need Sun Ultra 20 M2 Workstation Tools and Drivers CD 1.9

content deleted (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hmb
1 Replies

10. Solaris

Need Sun Ultra 20 M2 Workstation Tools and Drivers CD 1.9 - another attempt

Hi! I have asked here if someone has a copy of the BIOS and driver CD for a Sun Ultra 20 M2. Unfortunately DukeNuke2 has jumped in and quickly locked the thread without engaging his brain first. (hint: this CD has been offered free for download by Sun long *before* Oracle bought them, so... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hmb
0 Replies
Info::Layer3::Sun(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Info::Layer3::Sun(3pm)

NAME
SNMP::Info::Layer3::Sun - SNMP Interface to L3 Sun Solaris AUTHOR
begemot SYNOPSIS
# Let SNMP::Info determine the correct subclass for you. my $sun = new SNMP::Info( AutoSpecify => 1, Debug => 1, DestHost => 'mysunrouter', Community => 'public', Version => 1 ) or die "Can't connect to DestHost. "; my $class = $sun->class(); print "SNMP::Info determined this device to fall under subclass : $class "; DESCRIPTION
Subclass for Generic Sun Routers running SunOS Inherited Classes SNMP::Info::Layer3 Required MIBs Inherited Classes' MIBs See "Required MIBs" in SNMP::Info::Layer3 for its own MIB requirements. GLOBALS
These are methods that return scalar value from SNMP $sun->vendor() Returns 'sun' $sun->os() Returns 'sun' $sun->os_ver() Returns the software version extracted from message of the day. $sun->model() Returns 'Solaris Router' $sun->serial() Returns serial number Globals imported from SNMP::Info::Layer3 See documentation in "GLOBALS" in SNMP::Info::Layer3 for details. TABLE METHODS
These are methods that return tables of information in the form of a reference to a hash. Overrides $sun->i_ignore() Returns reference to hash. Increments value of IID if port is to be ignored. Ignores loopback Table Methods imported from SNMP::Info::Layer3 See documentation in "TABLE METHODS" in SNMP::Info::Layer3 for details. perl v5.12.4 2011-09-28 Info::Layer3::Sun(3pm)