Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: sun ultra 10 workstation
Operating Systems Solaris sun ultra 10 workstation Post 302206747 by DukeNuke2 on Wednesday 18th of June 2008 10:24:50 AM
Old 06-18-2008
the answer is an absolute MAYBE Smilie. i think you have to take the trial and error way to solve this. but it "should" work. look for the obp version and update to the latest version to be on the safe side...

hth,
DN2

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SUN IPC Workstation Q

I know that there are lots of UNIX pros here so I'm asking for some help. I have recently acquired 2 SUN IPC Workstations. The stations were destined for the garbage so I was unable to talk to the owners. Neither of them will make it through the boot process. One gives an error "le0: No... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shaggy
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

MIB OID for my Sun workstation

hi, as far as i know, every sun solaris 8 workstation has a snmp agent running by default. i want to know my SNMP agent MIB oid. please tell me how to find out this information. thanks and urgent (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: champion
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to backup a Sun Ultra 60 workstation?

Hi, I'm currently an CS intern working at a small biotech company that has just opened a new office. We are working on a new project, but we were given an older Sun workstation with just a SCSI interface in the back. We don't have a systems administrator, so a couple of us have been working hard... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: PSC
7 Replies

4. Solaris

how to install usb stick on Ultra 5 workstation?

anyone have directions? running solaris 9 thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
1 Replies

5. Solaris

sun ultra or sun sparkstation

am wonder wich sun computer is better, a sun ultra or sun sparkstation, and what is the difference (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: nobody
7 Replies

6. Solaris

installing a UPS on a sun workstation

Has anyone ever setup the APC powerchute (business edition agent) software, using a USB drive on any solaris machines? We installed the software, and it doesnt seem to be giving the option for a /dev/usb device, it only gives options of /ttya, ttyb etc... anyone ever done this with a USB? or... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 10 on Sun W2100z workstation?

I am looking to buy W2100z workstation. I want to run solaris 10 on it. I realize it's a few years old, from 2004. Is it a good machine to get or should I look for a newer workstation? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: etc
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Found a Sun Ultra 10 Elite3D workstation, and it boots to a login screen. How can I reset the OS?

I just got moved to a new office building, and as I was unpacking my stuff I saw an odd tower PC in the nearby recycling heap. It turned out to be a Sun Ultra 10 Elite3D workstation, complete with keyboard, mouse, and monster-sized CRT with the wacky Sun video cable. I just set everything up and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wowbobwow
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Need Sun Ultra 20 M2 Workstation Tools and Drivers CD 1.9

content deleted (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hmb
1 Replies

10. Solaris

Need Sun Ultra 20 M2 Workstation Tools and Drivers CD 1.9 - another attempt

Hi! I have asked here if someone has a copy of the BIOS and driver CD for a Sun Ultra 20 M2. Unfortunately DukeNuke2 has jumped in and quickly locked the thread without engaging his brain first. (hint: this CD has been offered free for download by Sun long *before* Oracle bought them, so... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hmb
0 Replies
dlasq4.f(3)							      LAPACK							       dlasq4.f(3)

NAME
dlasq4.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine dlasq4 (I0, N0, Z, PP, N0IN, DMIN, DMIN1, DMIN2, DN, DN1, DN2, TAU, TTYPE, G) DLASQ4 computes an approximation to the smallest eigenvalue using values of d from the previous transform. Used by sbdsqr. Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine dlasq4 (integerI0, integerN0, double precision, dimension( * )Z, integerPP, integerN0IN, double precisionDMIN, double precisionDMIN1, double precisionDMIN2, double precisionDN, double precisionDN1, double precisionDN2, double precisionTAU, integerTTYPE, double precisionG) DLASQ4 computes an approximation to the smallest eigenvalue using values of d from the previous transform. Used by sbdsqr. Purpose: DLASQ4 computes an approximation TAU to the smallest eigenvalue using values of d from the previous transform. Parameters: I0 I0 is INTEGER First index. N0 N0 is INTEGER Last index. Z Z is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension ( 4*N ) Z holds the qd array. PP PP is INTEGER PP=0 for ping, PP=1 for pong. N0IN N0IN is INTEGER The value of N0 at start of EIGTEST. DMIN DMIN is DOUBLE PRECISION Minimum value of d. DMIN1 DMIN1 is DOUBLE PRECISION Minimum value of d, excluding D( N0 ). DMIN2 DMIN2 is DOUBLE PRECISION Minimum value of d, excluding D( N0 ) and D( N0-1 ). DN DN is DOUBLE PRECISION d(N) DN1 DN1 is DOUBLE PRECISION d(N-1) DN2 DN2 is DOUBLE PRECISION d(N-2) TAU TAU is DOUBLE PRECISION This is the shift. TTYPE TTYPE is INTEGER Shift type. G G is REAL G is passed as an argument in order to save its value between calls to DLASQ4. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: September 2012 Further Details: CNST1 = 9/16 Definition at line 151 of file dlasq4.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.2 Tue Sep 25 2012 dlasq4.f(3)