Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: htable + verification
Top Forums Programming htable + verification Post 302206159 by kamel.seg on Tuesday 17th of June 2008 06:02:33 AM
Old 06-17-2008
htable + verification

hello every body,

I have to verifiy if the param_key is selectionned twice or more and to print only one occurence i'm using htable what's the good implementation to add to the code to verify this.

code :

{
char *tmpStr = NULL;
ght_iterator_t iterator_param;
void *param_key = NULL;
ght_hash_table_t *tmpHash = NULL;

tmpHash = inp_hash_table;

for (tmpStr = (char *) ght_first(tmpHash, &iterator_param, &param_key); (char *) tmpStr != NULL;
tmpStr = (char *) ght_next(tmpHash, &iterator_param, &param_key))
{
if ( (char *) param_key == NULL )
continue;

/*(void) printf("%s\n",param_key);*/
tableFieldList = LstAddElt(tableFieldList,param_key);
}
}

return tableFieldList;
}

thanks for your help.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

ftp file verification

I need a simple method to verify that an automated ftp script was successful. The ftp command can exit without error and the file may not have been successfully sent. It's rare, but it happens. I could write a script that would use md5sum before and after sending the file. But, what I really... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gopat
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

verification?

I'm really new at this and wondering how I would go about adding code to my script to verify that all records loaded successfully? (I am loading a file into a table) i'm using the Korn shell. I'm also having trouble verifying parts in the header as i do not really understand the header and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sheranjem
3 Replies

3. AIX

HACMP verification

Hi, every midnight hacmp verification is run automatically. clverify.log says there is no erro bu clutils.log says there is 1 error but when i look at the clverify.log no problem at all. Below is the output of the clverify.log what may be the cause of the error in the clutils.log file. Thanks,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mmersoylu
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script Verification

Hi eveyone I am planning to use crontab to delete all files in my donwloads directory that are older than one hour I will be using crontab to run this script find /home/kee/downloads/* -daystart -mmin +59 -type f -name -exec rm -r {}\; could you please let me know if the above... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: k33k00
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Verification of the Boot Block

Guys, I have a rusty question that I need help with. It has been a while since I supoprted Solaris boxes. I have several hundred solaris systems running Sol 8 and Sol 10. I built the original 250 but they have added several hundred more and I am seeing issues with these boxes that I need to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scottzx7rr
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Verification on shell script

hello i have writing a shell script to download and run some packages the only way that i use to verify download pack is , limit users ip to download from main server, if wget can download file (verified) then script run by execute it sh pack76.sh else show and error (stupid solution ha?) ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: nimafire
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help about comment verification

Hello, I have a file, in which line 40 is commented. It is basically a cron job, #05,35,50 * * * * /usr/local/scripts/my.sh how i can i verify the line 40 is commented, if not then give me message not commented, otherwise provide us message it is commented. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnbash
5 Replies

8. Programming

ECDSA verification

Using ECDSA, how do you verify integrity of Data (D), Given the value for the following: Random number (r) Signature (s) ECpublic Key (K) Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dragonpoint
0 Replies
INSTR(3)						       MBK UTILITY FUNCTIONS							  INSTR(3)

NAME
instr - find an occurence of a string in a string, starting at a specified character. ORIGIN
This software belongs to the ALLIANCE CAD SYSTEM developed by the ASIM team at LIP6 laboratory of Universite Pierre et Marie CURIE, in Paris, France. Web : http://asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/ E-mail : alliance-users@asim.lip6.fr SYNOPSYS
#include "mut.h" char *instr(s, find, from) char *s, *find, from; PARAMETERS
s Pointer to the string to be searched for the pattern find Pointer to the string to be found, the pattern from Character to be searched backwards before searching for the pattern DESCRIPTION
instr searches the first occurence of the string find in the string s, starting its search at the last occurence of the from character in the string s. If either s or find is NULL, the function returns NULL. If from is (char)0, the pattern is searched from the begining of s. This quite exotic behaviour is useful to search the occurence of a name in a string resulting from a flatten, when only a terminal object name is to be taken into account. RETURN VALUES
instr return NULL either if the pattern find is not present in the searched string s, or if one at least of these two string are NULL. If the pattern is found, a value different from NULL is returned. EXAMPLE
#include "mut.h" /* check for the pattern 'ck' anywhere in the string */ #define contains_ck(name)instr(name, "ck", ' ') /* check for the pattern 'ck' in the signal name, not instance ones */ #define isclock(ptsig) instr(getsigname(ptsig), "ck", SEPAR) SEE ALSO
mbk(1), isvdd(3), isvss(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. ASIM
/LIP6 October 1, 1997 INSTR(3)