Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications High Performance Computing IBM Scheduler for High Throughput Computing on IBM Blue Gene P Post 302204896 by Linux Bot on Thursday 12th of June 2008 10:50:09 PM
Old 06-12-2008
IBM Scheduler for High Throughput Computing on IBM Blue Gene P

A lightweight scheduler that supports high-throughput computing (HTC) applications on Blue Gene/P. (NEW: 06/12/2008 in grid)

More...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Event Cloud Computing - IBM Turning Data Centers Into ?Computing Cloud?

Tim Bass Thu, 15 Nov 2007 23:55:07 +0000 *I predict we may experience less*debates*on the use of the term “event cloud”*related to*CEP in the future, now that both IBM and Google* have made announcements about “cloud computing” and “computing cloud”, IBM Turning Data Centers Into ‘Computing... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. High Performance Computing

High Performance Computing

I am interested in setting up some High Performance Computing clusters and would like to get people's views and experiences on this. I have 2 requirements: 1. Compute clusters to do fast cpu intensive computations 2. Storage clusters of parallel and extendable filesystems spread across many... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: humbletech99
6 Replies

3. High Performance Computing

What does high performance computing mean?

Sorry, I am not really from a computer science background. But from the subject of it, does it mean something like multi processor programming? distributed computing? like using erlang? Sound like it, which excite me. I just had a 3 day crash course in erlang and "Cocurrency oriented programming"... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxpenguin
7 Replies

4. AIX

IBM AIX on IBM Eseries & x series server

Hi, I want to know whether IBM AIX can be installed on the IBM e series and x series server hardware? Thanks & Regards Arun (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun.Kakarla
2 Replies

5. AIX

IBM Virtual Machine OS on intel x86 and x64? IBM AIX OS on IBM Virtual Machine?

Hi There, I have zero information and zero knowledge for IBM virtual machine except Amazon cloud and VMware ESXi (Only Linux OS available). Anyone could provide me the following answer - Can IBM VM been deploy on X86 and X64 (Intel Chip)? If answer is yes any chance to deploy AIX OS... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenyung
13 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.3 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)