Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Configurin EMC SAN disks on AIX Post 302203989 by ronellevan on Tuesday 10th of June 2008 10:26:33 AM
Old 06-10-2008
Never mind.

I should know better, search before you post....
I found some answers here in the forums.

Removed the devices and ran cfgmgr and it all came up fine.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

problem with disks on SAN

Hi I have a linux box attched to a SAN storage from EMC with RAID 5 .I understand that it has 3g cache howver a 20gb file creation takes too much time here are my results any ideas why time dd if=/dev/zero of=disk.img bs=1048576 count=20000 20000+0 records in 20000+0 records out 997.59s... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xiamin
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Reclaiming EMC disks after losing paths

First time writer....take it easy on me. I had a situation where I lost all paths to EMC disk. There was a failure on the EMC frame. After that was repaired, my server had a difficult time reclaiming all disks and veritas had marked the disks as failed. Veritas was confused. What are some of... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sowser
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Thoughts/experiences of SAN attaching V880 to EMC SAN

Hi everyone, I wonder if I can canvas any opinions or thoughts (good or bad) on SAN attaching a SUN V880/490 to an EMC Clarion SAN? At the moment the 880 is using 12 internal FC-AL disks as a db server and seems to be doing a pretty good job. It is not I/O, CPU or Memory constrained and the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: si_linux
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Problem with accessing SAN disks

Hi, I'm having a problem when attempting to define the OCR location for my 10g RAC setup on Solaris 10. I get the following error: The specified shared raw partition /dev/did/rdsk/d1s0 may not have the correct permission. Verify that the partition is owned by Oracle user. As per the Oracle10g... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: michael.chow
15 Replies

5. Solaris

Problems fetching EMC disks to Solaris OS.

Hi, I have a nasty little problem with my disks on my system My system configuration is as follows Sunv890 with sunos 9 connected tot a IBM6800 SAN using a 2port 2 GB qla2342 adapter. We have bought a EMC SAN. The company who sold us the san, said that it would be no problem connecting the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: orac
10 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Identify SAN disks

Hello everybody, I'm using the binary inqraid (Linux RHEL) in order to retrieve information about SAN disks. The questions are: Given an LDEV, how do I know if the SAN disk related to this LDEV is being used by the OS? I mean, how can I demonstrate to "Storage department" that all disks of... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: asanchez
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

Identify SAN disks not in use

Hello, How can I identify SAN disks not in use by the OS? Thank you. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: asanchez
8 Replies

8. AIX

Issue with increasing size of SAN disks on AIX

HI, I have had an issue last night while trying to extend a filesystsem . chvg -g <vg> command cameback with an error 0516-1790 chvg: Failed bootinfo -s hdisk9. Ensure the physical volume is available and try again. 0516-732 chvg: Unable to change volume group u01vg. the VG has 1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xmen01
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris 10 booting from EMC SAN DISK

Hi All, I have server : Sun-Fire-V490 configured with Solaris 10 zfs .. and I have configured three mirror the third one from EMC storage. root@server # zpool status -v pool: rpool state: ONLINE status: The pool is formatted using an older on-disk format. The pool can ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: top.level
8 Replies
WWW::Freshmeat::Project(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      WWW::Freshmeat::Project(3pm)

NAME
WWW::Freshmeat::Project - retrieve project information WWW::Freshmeat::Project methods The "WWW::Freshmeat::Project" object provides some of the fields from the freshmeat.net entry through the following methods url_project_page URL of project page on Freshmeat url_homepage deprecated projectname_full desc_short desc_full license trove_id Removed. projectname_short www_freshmeat Additionally, it provides the following "higher-level" methods: name description Return either "projectname_full" (respectively "desc_full") or "projectname_short" (respectively "desc_short") if the former is empty. version Returns the version of the latest release. url Removed. "url_homepage" returns a freshmeat.net URL that redirects to the actual project's home page. This url() method tries to follow the redirection and returns the actual homepage URL if it can be found, or the URL to the freshmeat.net entry for the project. branches Removed. List of branches for project. Returns hash in form of (branch id => branch name). popularity Removed. Freshmeat popularity data for project. Returns hash with keys record_hits, url_hits, subscribers url_list Removed. url_list1 Returns list of URLs for project. Each URL is a WWW::Freshmeat::Project::URL object. real_author Removed. Returns name of author (not maintainer). release_date Removed. Returns date of latest release. maintainers Removed. Returns list of names of maintainers. 1; perl v5.14.2 2012-03-05 WWW::Freshmeat::Project(3pm)