Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to have color coded Terminal display,(like linux) Post 302197728 by era on Wednesday 21st of May 2008 02:08:13 PM
Old 05-21-2008
A simple google search turns up some promising results.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

color terminal and tab completion?

hello, i'm a linux zealot (fedora), so i know a some about unix. the company i work for uses HP-UX though and there are a few quirks i'd like smooth out by making them work more like my beloved redhat type systems...=) right now they have all users using ksh and completion is done by hitting... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: clockworks
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to set background color in Unix terminal

Hi All, how do I set in .profile file Unix terminal background color = BLUE ? Please advice me. :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghur77
2 Replies

3. Solaris

How to change folder color in terminal ?

Hi all, I am really new to UNIX ..and can any1 help me on change the yellow color to blur color (folder) ? Please refer to the attached pictures .. Your help is really appreciated .. :) Have a nice day ! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sauronlord
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change color on another terminal

i already have a running and working script for remote connection. is there a way to change the terminal color everytime I ssh remotely to another server? this is to avoid confusion since I will be using only one server to remotely access around 50 servers (solaris, linux,. etc) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Display Console errors in Red color

I browsed the forums but i couldn't find the best answer.so,i'm posting here again.. I have a parent bash script which calls another child script and the child script is used to deploy the tar file using weblogic deployer. The script is used to display the output on the console and sent to a log... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramse8pc
5 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

Manipulate terminal session background color

Greetings, I know I can manipulate from AppleScript to terminal.app or just run commands from apple script. But what about from a BASH Script. when A user logs in and runs a maintenance utility I have written for them, I want to modify their background color and text color. example; ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: doctorfoo1
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Display file with escaped color codes

Hi, I have a file containing color codes: Fri May 25 17:13:04 2012: Starting MTA: exim4^ Loading cpufreq kernel modules...^How can I display it colorized on a linux terminal? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ripat
4 Replies
WEB2DISK(1)							      calibre							       WEB2DISK(1)

NAME
web2disk - part of calibre SYNOPSIS
web2disk URL DESCRIPTION
Where URL is for example http://google.com Whenever you pass arguments to web2disk that have spaces in them, enclose the arguments in quotation marks. OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -d, --base-dir Base directory into which URL is saved. Default is . -t, --timeout Timeout in seconds to wait for a response from the server. Default: 10.0 s -r, --max-recursions Maximum number of levels to recurse i.e. depth of links to follow. Default 1 -n, --max-files The maximum number of files to download. This only applies to files from <a href> tags. Default is 9223372036854775807 --delay Minimum interval in seconds between consecutive fetches. Default is 0 s --encoding The character encoding for the websites you are trying to download. The default is to try and guess the encoding. --match-regexp Only links that match this regular expression will be followed. This option can be specified multiple times, in which case as long as a link matches any one regexp, it will be followed. By default all links are followed. --filter-regexp Any link that matches this regular expression will be ignored. This option can be specified multiple times, in which case as long as any regexp matches a link, it will be ignored.By default, no links are ignored. If both --filter-regexp and --match-regexp are spec- ified, then --filter-regexp is applied first. --dont-download-stylesheets Do not download CSS stylesheets. --verbose Show detailed output information. Useful for debugging SEE ALSO
The User Manual is available at http://calibre-ebook.com/user_manual Created by Kovid Goyal <kovid@kovidgoyal.net> web2disk (calibre 0.6.53) July 2010 WEB2DISK(1)