Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Please,cannot install solaris 10 after download Post 302189481 by DukeNuke2 on Saturday 26th of April 2008 03:13:12 AM
Old 04-26-2008
post the output of what you have done and the error message, if there is one... otherwise i can't know why!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

how to download and install the following subsets to my UNIX system?

To install C++ complier to my UNIX workstation, I was asked to have the following subsets already in the OSF OSFBASEnnn OSFPGMRnnn OSFCMPLRSnnn OSFINCLUDEnnn CXLLIBAnnn OSFDCMTnnn Where could I find those subsets to load into my UNIX system? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nomen
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Guide to Download and Install for MUTT

Hi, Anyone know where to download the MUTT and the installation guide, I'm using Solaris 10. Thanks in Advance Ferdie (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dba_macau
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Download & install JDK 1.6

Hi.. I want to download & install JDK 1.6 for linux so please help me where i can downlod it free Regards Rinku Garg (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rinkugarg
1 Replies

4. AIX

Aix download and Install

I am new to Aix and would like to learn . Is there is some free download for this os available to be installed on a home desktop pc with 4 gb ram and 2.7 ibm single proc computer . can some one help me with the download link and installation instructions. Thank you in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bally90
3 Replies

5. AIX

How to install sudu and from where to get the download

Hello, I'm helping to manage an enterprise shop with a few UNIX AIX and Sun Solaris boxes. From where can I get sudu and how easy is it to install? We're interested in both the AIX and Sun installs. Thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tcovarrubias
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

Questions About RHEL 6, CentOS 5.5 download and install

Hi, I have some questions about RHEL and CentOS download and installation. (1) Is RHEL6.0 x86_64 beta downloaded from Red Hat site working fine? (2) Where to download CentOS 5.5 DVD iso without using BitTorrent? (3) What are the differences between these two images - CentOS 5.5 i386 and... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
6 Replies

7. Red Hat

how to download and install MDAC on rhel6

Hello, I'm going to use HeidiSQL client in order to access MS SQL server. I'm running RHEL6 64 bit. This application is supported on my OS but only using WINE. Well I installed WINE. When I try to connect to my database is crashes and says that I need Microsoft Data Access Components 2.1 (or... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: susja
0 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris 10 install dvd drive boots, but not recoginized by install process

I am trying to build a Sun Ultra 10 with solaris 10. This computer is one of a collection that was donated to the non-profic company I work for. All media was wiped before I recieved them, so I am starting from stratch. I downloaded the Solaris 10 ISO and burned a DVD. The computer came with a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwillhight
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Looking for X.25 Download (Solaris 8)

Hello Forum Folks, I'm hoping to find a trustworthy download of a (Solstice?) X.25 package suitable for Solaris 8. I've been searching the Internet for many weeks (I am subscribed to "UNIX Packages", previously 'sunfreeware' and could not find anything). Would anyone know or have this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssid61
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Steps to download and install UNIX in windows7 32 bit.

Can anyone tell the steps to download and install unix OS in windows 7 32 bit. I want to install unix and practice commands there. Any version is ok (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Little
4 Replies
MHMAIL(1)							     [nmh-1.5]								 MHMAIL(1)

NAME
mhmail - send or read mail SYNOPSIS
mhmail [addrs ...] [-body text] [-cc addrs ...] [-from addr] [-subject subject] [-version] [-help] DESCRIPTION
mhmail is intended as a replacement for the standard Berkeley mail program (mail or mailx), which is compatible with nmh. This program is intended for the use of programs such as cron, which expect to send mail automatically to various users. It is also used by various nmh commands to mail various error notifications. Although mhmail can be used interactively, it is recommended that comp and send be used instead to send messages. When invoked without arguments, it simply invokes inc to incorporate new messages from the user's maildrop. When one or more users is specified, a message is read from the standard input and spooled to a temporary file. mhmail then invokes post with the name of the tempo- rary file as its argument to deliver the message to the specified user. The -subject subject switch can be used to specify the "Subject:" field of the message. By default, mhmail will read the message to be sent from the standard input. You can specify the text of the message at the command line with the -body text switch. If the standard input has zero length, mhmail will not send the message. You can use the switch -body "" to force an empty message. Normally, addresses appearing as arguments are put in the "To:" field. If the -cc switch is used, all addresses following it are placed in the "cc:" field. By using -from addr, you can specify the "From:" header of the draft. Naturally, post will fill-in the "Sender:" header correctly. FILES
/usr/bin/mh/inc Program to incorporate maildrop into folder /usr/lib/mh/post Program to deliver a message /tmp/mhmail* Temporary copy of message SEE ALSO
inc(1), post(8) DEFAULTS
None CONTEXT
If inc is invoked, then inc's context changes occur. MH.6.8 11 June 2012 MHMAIL(1)