Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ILOM to unix host
Operating Systems Solaris ILOM to unix host Post 302183044 by panchpan on Tuesday 8th of April 2008 06:12:03 AM
Old 04-08-2008
may be you are not logged into ILOM with right admin privileges - a normal ILOM user wont be able to help here

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Unix virtual host detection

I have a need to write scripts that can reliably determine the virtual host of a Sun Solaris system. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Meridian
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Unix virtual host detection

Is it possible to reliably detect the virtual host of a Sun Solaris box, within a shell or Perl script? Can a system have multiple virtual host or not host at all ? I was recently made aware of hostname command, but was not sure if this option was the only one available. Any help is much... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meridian
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unix / Host explorer

Anyone know where I can get a download of a unix / aix explorer (pref with X-Windows) to run from Windows XP, as I transfer files between the two systems on a frequent basis. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gefa
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Searching for HOST NAME in UNIX

Hello, I am new to UNIX OS and I am planning to learn on how to use it since I was granted with the joy of being responsible of SCO UNIX on our network :-) So, can someone please tell me how to search for a particular string on our UNIX box specifying a server name...??? For some reason... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: George26
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Excuting UNIX Functions under several username and host

Hi, I am facing a issue in one of my script, Please help me on the same. Below I have the example. Example: I have two functions(host(),user()) in a single file named test1.ksh File Name: test1.ksh host () { HOST=`hostname` echo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samvino
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to determine if a host is connected to the Internet in Unix?

How to determine if a host is connected to the Internet in Unix ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shuhang2
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unix: print on printer on another machine (host)

Hi all,sorry for my english but i don't speak it very well. I have a problem, i need to print a file from a unix machine to a printer on another unix machine (with another host). I think that it's possible making a connection with telnet to this machine and after to print on the machine in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: giugy
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

sftp to UNIX host

Hi, I am writing a shell script that securely connects to an UNIX host and transfer file(abc.txt) from the local machine to the host. sftp user@host get abc.txt bye The code doesn't work.. It throws error at line 2: get :Unknown get command. How can I rectify this problem? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kishore_1
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX script to use ssh to host

I am doing an old-school command to get an inventory to many host using ssh thru Solaris machine. Please help me find a way thru script to get this automized. This will make me lazy but will surely benefit out of it. thanks in advance. Process I am doing: Host IPs (examples): 10.210.1.2... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TripleHar
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Best performance UNIX just for HOST Virtualization?

Hi everybody, Which Unix base OS have best performance for HOST virtualization? I tested SmartOS but it needs another OS to connect remotely! Thanks in advance. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbzadegan
11 Replies
rt-email-group-admin(8) 				     Request Tracker Reference					   rt-email-group-admin(8)

NAME
rt-email-group-admin - Command line tool for administrating NotifyGroup actions SYNOPSIS
rt-email-group-admin --list rt-email-group-admin --create 'Notify foo team' --group Foo rt-email-group-admin --create 'Notify foo team as comment' --comment --group Foo rt-email-group-admin --create 'Notify group Foo and Bar' --group Foo --group Bar rt-email-group-admin --create 'Notify user foo@bar.com' --user foo@bar.com rt-email-group-admin --create 'Notify VIPs' --user vip1@bar.com rt-email-group-admin --add 'Notify VIPs' --user vip2@bar.com --group vip1 --user vip3@foo.com rt-email-group-admin --rename 'Notify VIPs' --newname 'Inform VIPs' rt-email-group-admin --switch 'Notify VIPs' rt-email-group-admin --delete 'Notify user foo@bar.com' DESCRIPTION
This script list, create, modify or delete scrip actions in the RT DB. Once you've created an action you can use it in a scrip. For example you can create the following action using this script: rt-email-group-admin --create 'Notify developers' --group 'Development Team' Then you can add the followoing scrip to your Bugs queue: Condition: On Create Action: Notify developers Template: Transaction Stage: TransactionCreate Your development team will be notified on every new ticket in the queue. USAGE
rt-email-group-admin --COMMAND ARGS COMMANDS
list Lists actions and its descriptions. create NAME [--comment] [--group GNAME] [--user UNAME] Creates new action with NAME and adds users and/or groups to its recipient list. Would be notify as comment if --comment specified. add NAME [--group GNAME] [--user UNAME] Adds groups and/or users to recipients of the action NAME. delete NAME Deletes action NAME if scrips doesn't use it. switch NAME Switch action NAME from notify as correspondence to comment and back. rename NAME --newname NEWNAME Renames action NAME to NEWNAME. NOTES If command has option --group or --user then you can use it more then once, if other is not specified. AUTHOR
Ruslan U. Zakirov <ruz@bestpractical.com> SEE ALSO
RT::Action::NotifyGroup, RT::Action::NotifyGroupAsComment perl v5.14.2 2013-05-22 rt-email-group-admin(8)