Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Forum rules
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Forum rules Post 302175721 by The_Librarian on Saturday 15th of March 2008 08:47:34 AM
Old 03-15-2008
Forum rules

After reading the FAQ for the first time, I noticed Rule # 14 :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
(14) No smoking in the forums.
SmilieSmilieSmilie

Anyways, I hope to make more use of this forum in future, and also to help others.

Regards

Ook. Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to The_Librarian For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

suggested addition to forum rules

Possible new rule for the "forum rules" list: <UL> <LI>Include as many pertinent details as possible in your post. Useful information usually includes: Vendor and version of Unix you are using, hardware platform, kernel version (if applicable). For hardware related questions include model... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: PxT
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

forum rules

i dont think this post is in the right section, but i couldnt really decide which one was appropriate, and this question seems simple enough, should normal users, ie non-moderators, tell other users if their post is in violation of the forum rules? like if a question is obviously a homework... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: norsk hedensk
17 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

I want to consult about 4th of Forum Rules

Hi, Admin, because my English is very poor, So I don't understand very well about 4th of Forum Rules, that is “Do not 'bump up' questions if they are not answered promptly. No duplicate or cross-posting and do not report a post”. My question is: if I created a new thread, and some people reply... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: weichanghe2000
3 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)