Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sarcheck - gnuplot 3.7.1
Operating Systems AIX Sarcheck - gnuplot 3.7.1 Post 302170975 by bakunin on Wednesday 27th of February 2008 08:12:37 AM
Old 02-27-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by funksen
you will not find an installed rpm with lslpp, lslpp just shows installed lpps (Licensed Program Product)
Sorry to correct you, but lslpp -L shows installed rpm-packages as well with a Type field (the 4th column) content of "R".

@vincent1117: what you have installed is the *source* version of the package, you need to install the (ppc-)binary version. The source version only contains the sources and headers, makefiles, etc., not the library itself.

bakunin

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with gnuplot

Hi, I am a beginner using UNIX, and was wondering how to use gnuplot from UNIX on my pc. I am connected remotely to my work's UNIX server using Secure Shell Client, and gnuplot won't open a new window when I use the plot command. How do I do this? Moreover, is it possible to save things from the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: KTTFB64
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question about sarcheck and sarcheck_parms file

Hello, I've been tasked to get sarcheck to produce a html document with graphs embedded. I've found the -html and -png tags and have implemented them in my script however the png files are dropping in my root directory. I've looked around and found that i need to make a sarcheck_parms file to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tgiossi
0 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

GNUplot

Hi, I am trying to make a plot of an ASCII file using GNUplot, but I keep getting error msg: for example plot filename.txt It says that (.txt ) is not identified ... I tried to write it without the .txt part, but I also get the error msg. Any idea why? :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cosmologist
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

xargs and gnuplot

Hi All, Seems I have an xargs stdin problem that I don't understand. I have a script (call it myscript.sh) that takes the names of one or more file(s) specified on the command line and creates a single gnuplot command file containing multiple records, one for each specified file. Each of... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: paulianna2002
9 Replies

5. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

GNUPLOT help needed

Dear All, I am new to GNUPLOT :D and dont know how it works, but actually there is a LINUX script generated by me which is running & capturing data in real time, the problem is that i want to plot that data in real time using GNUPLOT.:confused: please help.:wall: (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jojo123
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help! How to gnuplot a picture??

I would like to ask if I have already plot a graph using gnuplot, the setting(made by others) is in "gnuplot.defaults": gnuplot> load '<ParadisDir>/inputs/gnuplot.defaults' gnuplot> splot 'box.in' with lines, '0t0001' w lines How to transform it to bmp file? (or other types of pictures?) ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kelvin490
2 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

gnuplot trouble

I am having a bit of trouble plotting a histogram in gnuplot. I am trying to use it to draw bars side by side. The first bar is from column five in my data file. The second bar is actually three bars stacked on top of each other and should be as tall as the first bar. The data is from the 2nd,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingnothing
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Gnuplot command

My data input looks like this: -16.25 -38.75 9.69094 -16.25 -36.25 10.0594 -16.25 -33.75 10.3884 -16.25 -31.25 10.6653 -16.25 -28.75 10.7947 -16.25 -26.25 10.8838 -16.25 -23.75 10.8463 -16.25 -21.25 10.8131 -16.25 -18.75 10.7509 -16.25 -16.25 10.6581 -16.25 -13.75 10.6859 -16.25... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: programmerc
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

gnuplot do not take my variable

Hi! i want to print ot my data of the last seven days with gnuplot. in a script i put my gnuplot-script and at the top i generate my date-variable. #/bin/bash -e # Gnuplot script "API_Status.txt" # set terminal postscript color landscape dl 2 lw 2 'Helvetica' 15 ; # set output... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: IMPe
2 Replies
GPIV_PIV2GNUPLT(1)					      General Commands Manual						GPIV_PIV2GNUPLT(1)

NAME
gpiv_piv2gnuplt - Converts PIV data gnuplot data. SYNOPSIS
gpiv_piv2gnuplt [-al int] [-au int] [-h | --help] [-p | --print] [-s float] [-v | --version] [-z] filename DESCRIPTION
gpiv_piv2gnuplt converts PIV data to gnuplot vectors for displaying and printing PIV the estimators in a graphical way. This program does not use the parameter resources from libgpiv. The parameters may be defined by the command line options as explained below. Options -al L Draws an annotation vector with length L. -al UNIT Define unit of annotation vector (defaul m/s). -h | --help On-line help. -p | --print Prints parameters to stdout. -s SCALE Scale factor for graphic output with gnuplot. -v | --version Print version information on standard output, then exits successfully. -z Full zoom (for scaled data). filename Filename containing the input PIV data. SEE ALSO
gpivtools AUTHOR
Gerber Van der Graaf 9 November 2006 GPIV_PIV2GNUPLT(1)