Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Date Patch was Installed
Operating Systems AIX Date Patch was Installed Post 302169405 by bakunin on Thursday 21st of February 2008 07:23:17 AM
Old 02-21-2008
Yes, that is possible. Use the "-h" (history) parameter of lslpp. For example, to see the history for all the bos.adt.* packages issue "lslpp -ah bos.adt.*", for a colon-separated list of all packages installed and their history issue "lslpp -hc", etc.

I hope this helps.

bakunin

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Is A Patch installed?

Is there a way to find out if a patch has been applied? I'm running Solaris 2.6 on an Ultra Sparc machine. Our UNIX System Admin has left the company and unfortunately for the time being I'm the man. I need to know if he installed Kernel patch 103640-05 and Thread patch 103920-05 before I can... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dman110168
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need Patch Installation Date

Can someone tell me how to get the installation date of a patch? I've done a showrev which I assume tells me if the patch cluster has been installed. It shows...SunOS 5.8 Generic 108528-23 June 2003. I'm assuming June 2003 is the patch release date. Is that right? How can I determine the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kiloflash
1 Replies

3. Solaris

get installed patch list

Hello all is there any way to get installed patch list on Solaris ? thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umen
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Patch date

Hello everyone What command I need to use for to know the date about install some patch. For example I was looking the patch 102530-01 I use the command patchadd -p (the number of the patch) or the command pkginfo -p (the number of the patch) but what command I need to use to know about the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
1 Replies

5. Linux

How to get installed kernel patch info

Hi I want to get the info about which version of kernel patchs are installed in my system. I am using susu10. Rgds, ashokd009 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ashokd009
1 Replies

6. Linux

Get the OS Installed date

Hi, How to get OS installed date in Linux using terminal command? Thanks is advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: forumguest
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

RedHat patch date?

Other than looking at the dates when pkgs were applied in /var/log/yum.log* how can I tell when the last time a RedHat system was patched? My systems don't have regular access to the web. Thanks in advance. ---------- Post updated at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous update was at 02:27 PM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: toor13
0 Replies

8. Solaris

List of patches and date installed

Does anyone know of a command that would show the list of patches installed and the date it was installed? My understanding is that "showrev -p" would show patches but not the date they were installed. I'm looking for this on a Solaris 10 server. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ixauditor
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Last Patch Date

I am trying to determine the date of the last patch on a Solaris machine. I know that I can get the last patch name with the uname -a command but that does give me any date info. Any ideas? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tdriley29
1 Replies
BOS_LISTUSERS(8)					       AFS Command Reference						  BOS_LISTUSERS(8)

NAME
bos_listusers - Lists the privileged users from the UserList file SYNOPSIS
bos listusers -server <machine name> [-cell <cell name>] [-noauth] [-localauth] [-help] bos listu -s <machine name> [-c <cell name>] [-n] [-l] [-h] DESCRIPTION
The bos listusers command lists the user names from the /etc/openafs/server/UserList file on the file server machine named by the -server argument. The users are authorized to issue privileged bos and vos commands. To edit the list of users, use the bos adduser and bos removeuser commands. OPTIONS
-server <machine name> Indicates the server machine from which to display the UserList file. Identify the machine by IP address or its host name (either fully-qualified or abbreviated unambiguously). For details, see bos(8). For consistent performance in the cell, the output must be the same on every server machine. The bos adduser reference page explains how to keep the machines synchronized. -cell <cell name> Names the cell in which to run the command. Do not combine this argument with the -localauth flag. For more details, see bos(8). -noauth Assigns the unprivileged identity "anonymous" to the issuer. Do not combine this flag with the -localauth flag. For more details, see bos(8). -localauth Constructs a server ticket using a key from the local /etc/openafs/server/KeyFile file. The bos command interpreter presents the ticket to the BOS Server during mutual authentication. Do not combine this flag with the -cell or -noauth options. For more details, see bos(8). -help Prints the online help for this command. All other valid options are ignored. OUTPUT
The output lists the user name of each user entitled to issue privileged bos and vos commands. EXAMPLES
The following example lists the users from UserList file on the machine "fs4.abc.com". % bos listusers fs4.abc.com SUsers are: pat smith jones terry PRIVILEGE REQUIRED
None SEE ALSO
KeyFile(5), UserList(5), bos(8), bos_adduser(8), bos_removeuser(8) COPYRIGHT
IBM Corporation 2000. <http://www.ibm.com/> All Rights Reserved. This documentation is covered by the IBM Public License Version 1.0. It was converted from HTML to POD by software written by Chas Williams and Russ Allbery, based on work by Alf Wachsmann and Elizabeth Cassell. OpenAFS 2012-03-26 BOS_LISTUSERS(8)