Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: problem in shell script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting problem in shell script Post 302168277 by girish.batra on Monday 18th of February 2008 01:27:10 AM
Old 02-18-2008
thanks a ton to every body

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script problem

shell script for sorting,searchingand insertion/deletion of elements in a list (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jayaram_miryabb
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell script problem

Hi, I have a shell script in which I am calling a function from a different shell script. This functions executes the SQL and the results are stored in a log file. If the result of the SQL is "no rows selected" then I need to exit the main shell script. My shell script is executing fine if... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shashi_kiran_v
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in shell script

:confused: Hi, I have written a script which calls a stored procrdure. The Stored procedure has 2 inputs and 6 outputs. I need to capture one of the outputs. But I am not able to get any result from this simple script- ! /bin/ksh echo "connect to dbau user etlbitst using anf1892;" >... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arnie_nits
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

call shell script from perl cgi script problem

hi,, i have perl scipt with line : system('./try.sh $t $d $m'); in shell scipt try.sh i have the line: echo $1 its not printing value of $t that i hav passed..y is it so..i am running it from apache web server (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raksha.s
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem Shell Script

hy, i have a problem with shell script with sybase. if start single command this script working, but if run into file for example select.sh, the script doesn't create output. Can you help me please ??? thank's USER=`cat $SYBASE/.asepwd | cut -d: -f2 | head -1` PWD=`asepwd.sh $USER... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dolcissimo76
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script problem

Hello. I am trying to make this shell script bellow work on my server wich should take the names in newacc.cvs and add them to the system. For each user the script should ask me to enter a password for the user im adding and then add them to the system, however my current solution do not work atm... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryzzaze
7 Replies

7. AIX

There's problem with shell script...Help me~

Hello, guys... I'm new to IBM AIX server admin. Actuall, I administrate Oracle 10g on it. *SYSTEM INFO - IBM AIX 6 Powerpc - Oracle 10g R2 (10.2.0.4.0 - 64bit) I wrote a script like bellow... DATE='date' cp /oracle/product/10g/network/log/listener_temp.log... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: daniel han
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem in shell script

hi every body this is my first thread in this forum, i hope find a solution for my problem i have to write a script bt i still have some error and i don't know how to correct them $ for i in `seq 500 505`; do ./generateur_tache $i tache$i.txt; nprocs=$i; copt$i=`cat tache$i.txt | ./copt.awk` ;... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ordo_ordo
10 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script newbie, what is problem with my script?

Hello, Ubuntu server 11.10 can anybody help what is problem with my shell script? #!/bin/bash #script to find out currently logged on user is root or not. if ] then echo "You are super" else echo "You are awesome!" fi When I run script, I get following output ./uid: line 3: I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaustubh
4 Replies
NE_SET_REQUEST_BODY_(3) 					neon API reference					   NE_SET_REQUEST_BODY_(3)

NAME
ne_set_request_body_buffer, ne_set_request_body_fd, ne_set_request_body_fd64 - include a message body with a request SYNOPSIS
#include <ne_request.h> void ne_set_request_body_buffer(ne_request *req, const char *buf, size_t count); int ne_set_request_body_fd(ne_request *req, int fd, off_t begin, off_t length); DESCRIPTION
The ne_set_request_body_buffer function specifies that a message body should be included with the body, which is stored in the count bytes buffer buf. The ne_set_request_body_fd function can be used to include a message body with a request which is read from a file descriptor. The body is read from the file descriptor fd, which must be a associated with a seekable file (not a pipe, socket, or FIFO). count bytes are read, beginning at offset begin (hence, passing begin as zero means the body is read from the beginning of the file). For all the above functions, the source of the request body must survive until the request has been dispatched; neither the memory buffer passed to ne_set_request_body_buffer nor the file descriptor passed to ne_set_request_body_fd are copied internally. SEE ALSO
ne_request_create AUTHOR
Joe Orton <neon@lists.manyfish.co.uk> Author. COPYRIGHT
neon 0.29.6 3 May 2011 NE_SET_REQUEST_BODY_(3)