Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Sun ultra enterprise 450 server does not power on Post 302160164 by tgashwini on Monday 21st of January 2008 04:00:25 AM
Old 01-21-2008
Data Sun ultra enterprise 450 server does not power on

Hi,

I have a sun ultra enterprise 450 server. There is no power supply to the peripheral components.

Can anyone suggest what might be the problem with the server?
What do i have to check for?

I am new to the solaris and server world. Please suggest in detail. Smilie

Thanks,
Ashwini

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Enterprise 450 Solaris 9 Problems

I am just getting started loading an Enterprise 450 Dell with Solaris 9 however I cannot get out of a loop that is not letting me get started. My basic question is what are the key strokes to get you out of a boot sequence so that you can at least clear the hard drive or start an install ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Joe7778
9 Replies

2. Solaris

keyboard & monitor for SUn ultra enterprise 3000

Hi all, i just purchased Sun Ultra Enterprise 3000, but they did not include with keyboard/mouse . i am very new with this box. could you give me which type of keyboard i can use and video connector to my monitor since serial connectors for keyboard and video is different with my PC. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: waterbear
5 Replies

3. Solaris

Problem booting Sun ultra enterprise 450 server

Hi, I have a sun ultra enterprise 450 server. This server powers on and a white screen appears with the system and network information. But it doesnot boot up completely. Booting operation wil be halted by a warning: \usr\sbin\fsck not found. Most likely the mount of \usr failed or the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tgashwini
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sun ultra enterprise 450 power issue

I've search the forum and came up with someone having the same issue where the power does not going to the main board. I turn the key and nothing, no lights or anything moving. I have another board put it in the same system and it works just fine. Please help, thank you in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vhtran
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Powering ON SUN 450 Enterprise

Problem powering ON the SUN 450 E, we checked voltage and the power supply. Seems to be we have out of 3 LED's in the back 2 are glowing, when we turn the power button on the front from standby to ON. Does anyone know how to troubleshoot this?. I have looked through some troubleshooting... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: calsum
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Sun Ultra Enterprise 4500 not booting

Hi, I hope anyone could help me on this. Here we have an Ultra Enterprise 4500 server. Since a few days ago, when starting the system, it showed a message about a faulty CPU fan. So, we manage to clean it up by removing it and then installing it back (as in the user manual). After that, when... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lonchus
2 Replies

7. Solaris

SPARC Enterprise T5440 Server, can not power off

SPARC Enterprise T5440 Server, can not power off I connect to Service Processor via serial port and submit the following to boot the system, it boots fine but can not power off the system. Can someone help? The following takes me to unix login -> start /SYS -> start /SP/console... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: paulk93
6 Replies

8. Solaris

Help with Stubborn Sun Ultra Enterprise 450

Hello everyone...yesterday i've received a Sun Ultra E450 Server Unit and when I try to boot from everything it asks me for Firmware Password.:rolleyes: The unit hasn't been used for 10 years...so no one doesn't yet remember the password.:D Ok,I've searched on the Internet all day long finding... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Daiman
5 Replies
RABBITMQ-SERVER(1)						  RabbitMQ Server						RABBITMQ-SERVER(1)

NAME
rabbitmq-server - start RabbitMQ AMQP server SYNOPSIS
rabbitmq-server [-detached] DESCRIPTION
RabbitMQ is an implementation of AMQP, the emerging standard for high performance enterprise messaging. The RabbitMQ server is a robust and scalable implementation of an AMQP broker. Running rabbitmq-server in the foreground displays a banner message, and reports on progress in the startup sequence, concluding with the message "broker running", indicating that the RabbitMQ broker has been started successfully. To shut down the server, just terminate the process or use rabbitmqctl(1). ENVIRONMENT
RABBITMQ_MNESIA_BASE Defaults to /var/lib/rabbitmq/mnesia. Set this to the directory where Mnesia database files should be placed. RABBITMQ_LOG_BASE Defaults to /var/log/rabbitmq. Log files generated by the server will be placed in this directory. RABBITMQ_NODENAME Defaults to rabbit. This can be useful if you want to run more than one node per machine - RABBITMQ_NODENAME should be unique per erlang-node-and-machine combination. See the clustering on a single machine guide[1] for details. RABBITMQ_NODE_IP_ADDRESS By default RabbitMQ will bind to all interfaces, on IPv4 and IPv6 if available. Set this if you only want to bind to one network interface or address family. RABBITMQ_NODE_PORT Defaults to 5672. OPTIONS
-detached start the server process in the background SEE ALSO
rabbitmq-env.conf(5) rabbitmqctl(1) EXAMPLES
rabbitmq-server -detached Runs RabbitMQ AMQP server in the background. AUTHOR
The RabbitMQ Team <info@rabbitmq.com> NOTES
1. clustering on a single machine guide http://www.rabbitmq.com/clustering.html#single-machine RabbitMQ Server 06/22/2012 RABBITMQ-SERVER(1)