Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Secure File Transfer for Mainframe systems Post 302156478 by frank_rizzo on Tuesday 8th of January 2008 08:15:50 AM
Old 01-08-2008
ssh.com has a version available for z/OS

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

mainframe assembler file into Unix

Hi, I have received a mainframe file ( VSAM file ) . I would like to handle that file in Unix. i.e I would like to take the last record of the file. I have given wc -l <file_name> , it gives 0 lines. Even though It has some lines , it is not giving count exactly. When I gave file <file_name>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thambi
1 Replies

2. AIX

How to use SSH Secure File Transfer tool from windows to AIX without password?

If I use SSh Secure File Transfer tool on Windows, I want to transfer file from windows to AIX without password, how to do it? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question about secure file transfer

Hi all, I am running a large scale business and some time I have to transfer large and very important data files to my business partner. I fear about my data because there are many of my business competitors who will definitely try to steal my important data. So there is huge amount of risk... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: camden
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Secure File Transfer Protocol

Hi, Is there any protocol other than SFTP to transfer the file using secured connection SSH. ? Regards, Arthik (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arthikbabu
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

secure file transfer with public key

Hi, I was provided with Server IP Username and Password (worked when tested basic FTP) Public key (GnuPG v1.0.6) They refuse when I send it using basic FTP and insists for encryption. I have Solaris 10 and Linux in my environment. How can I encrypt and send them securely?... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use sftp in scripts to transfer data from mainframe to Solaris

Hi, I have a situation where in we have created shell scripts to transfer data from/to mainframe and Solaris. The scripts uses ftp commands line commands(get or put) to perform the task. Now due to security reasons, ftp will not be allowed and sftp will be used. Can anyone let me know what is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bornon2303
1 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

Central Location for all ssh Keys and Settings Unattended Secure File Transfer

I am developing an application that submits command line file transfers using ssh (Sun to Sun) and Tectia ssh (Sun to Windows Server) embedded in the code. Potentially many different trusted people will start the programs. Is there a way to have all the settings and keys localized so that there is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: PowersThatB
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transfer files from linux server to windows using secure ftp (sftp)

HI, I have to transfer files from linux server to windows using secure ftp (sftp) .Kindly help me out. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manushi88
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Secure Copy - File Transfer between 2 server

Using RCP command we can transfer file from one server to another server. While transferring we can rename the file also e.g. File name = FILE123.txt (lying on Source server = oldserver) Target Server Name = newyour Renamed File = FILE456.txt rcp FILE123.txt newyour:./FILE456.txt... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Pash
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Vb file from UNIX to mainframe

Hi Everyone, Do I need to provide record length as Record length + 4 when I'm transferring a variable block files from unix to mainframe through ftp? For example, I have a file in unix (ebcidic converted) with maximum record length of 100. This works correctly, quote... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: poova
1 Replies
apertium-preprocess-transfer(1) 										   apertium-preprocess-transfer(1)

NAME
apertium-preprocess-transfer - This application is part of ( apertium ) This tool is part of the open-source apertium machine translation toolbox: http://www.apertium.org. SYNOPSIS
apertium-preprocess-transfer rules_file transfer_file DESCRIPTION
apertium-preprocess-transfer is a structural transfer preprocessor which reads in a structural transfer rule file and generates a file with precompiled patterns and indexes to the actions of the rules of the structural transfer module specification. FILES
These are the two files that can be used with this command: rules_file File with structural transfer rules transfer_file File with precompiled patterns SEE ALSO
apertium-translator(1), apertium(1), apertium-transfer(1). BUGS
Lots of...lurking in the dark and waiting for you! AUTHOR
Copyright (c) 2005, 2006 Universitat d'Alacant / Universidad de Alicante. This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the GNU General Public License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. 2006-03-08 apertium-preprocess-transfer(1)