Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: OpenSSH install
Operating Systems HP-UX OpenSSH install Post 302156200 by Neo on Monday 7th of January 2008 04:26:54 PM
Old 01-07-2008
In this case, it should be obvious to everyone that the error is generated by OpenSSL. You can read it directly in the error message.

Code:
 make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/openssl-0.9.8g/test'

I am amazed at how few people actual read the posts they reply to.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

OpenSSH

Help! SSH is returning the following error message: OpenSSL version mismatch. Built against 90581f, you have 90602f How can I correct this? (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenly
21 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to install OpenSSh in tru64 4.0F??

I had been searching and i guess ssh is not available for 4.0F, the option is to install OpenSSh, but i don't know hw to do it!! :confused: Would someone pls send me some instrctions about the insalation and where can i download the OpenSSH??? Tks a lot!!! :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: irasela
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Install & configure Openssh In Solaris 8

I hope someone out there can help. I'm trying to install & configure Openssh to my Solaris, I downloaded & Installed the following pkgs : openssh-4.4p1-sol8-sparc-local.gz openssl-0.9.8d-sol8-sparc-local.gz tcp_wrappers-7.6-sol8-sparc-local.gz zlib-1.2.1-sol8-sparc-local.gz... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Remi
6 Replies

4. AIX

how to install openSSH in AIX 5.3?

Guys I need to install openSSH on AIX 5.3? First problem is : i am unable to find openSSH 3.8.1 freeware on the net ?pls pass on any links if you have. Second problem is : installation.Although i know how to install rpm packages,installing SSH is bit diffrent.But that second issue. Can... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: ak835
16 Replies

5. Linux

install macbook pro fedora10 ???((<<if can install, how to install? >> ))

If may install can Tells everybody ??? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kzBSD
0 Replies

6. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

OpenSSH

Hello, I downloaded Cygwin to practice on my coursework from home. I was told to download the OpenSSH from Cygwin website so that I can access my files from home. However, the file saves itself with a cgi extension and I have no idea as to what I am supposed to do next. I found info on some... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: feliks0
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

how to install Openssh in linux machine

Hi genious i'm New to Linux .. help me Very Urgent how to install Openssh in linux machine step by step .... plz (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolboys
3 Replies

8. AIX

Troubleshooting OpenSSH 6.2 Install on AIX 7.1

*SOLVED. please see edit at bottom* Hello, I have a freshly installed AIX 7.1 that I would like to enable SSH on. I believe I need OpenSSH and OpenSSL to do this. OpenSSL was already installed, so I moved onto installing OpenSSH. I downloaded OpenSSH 6.2 from this site that claims support... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bstring
0 Replies

9. Red Hat

Openssh 6.8

Hi im using redhat enterprise linux 7 im trying to update to the latest openssh version 6.8 i ran the command yum update openssh and this upgraded only to version 6.6 how can i update to the latest version 6.8? thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: guy3145
5 Replies

10. AIX

Openssh install failed on AIX 6.1

im new to aix... my task is suppose to be simple. install openssh i followed this article: Installing OpenSSH and OpenSSL on AIX 6.1 | Keymon's snippets and brushstrokes when i try to start the sshd service with the command: "startsrc -s sshd" im getting an error saying: "the sshd subsystem... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: guy3145
6 Replies
byobu-launcher-install(1)					       byobu						 byobu-launcher-install(1)

NAME
byobu-launcher-install - Byobu Launcher installation utility SYNOPSIS
byobu-launcher-install [-n|--no-logout] DESCRIPTION
byobu-launcher-install(1) is a simple utilty that will add a line to your $HOME/.profile file which launches byobu(1) any time you login through ssh(1) or on a console(4). By default, when users detach from the byobu(1) session they will also logout. Users can change this behavior by adding the [-n|--no-logout] option when they run byobu-launcher-install(1). You can disable this behavior entirely at any time with the byobu-launcher-uninstall(1) utility. SEE ALSO
screen(1), byobu(1), ssh(1), console(4), byobu-launcher-uninstall(1) http://launchpad.net/byobu AUTHOR
This manpage and the utility were written by Dustin Kirkland <kirkland@ubuntu.com> for Ubuntu systems (but may be used by others). Permis- sion is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document and the utility under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 published by the Free Software Foundation. The complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL on Debian/Ubuntu systems, or in /usr/share/doc/fedora-release-*/GPL on Fedora systems, or on the web at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt. byobu 3 Jan 2010 byobu-launcher-install(1)