Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Complex Event Processing RSS News Goldman Sachs Downgrades TIBCO (TIBX) to Sell Post 302156113 by Linux Bot on Monday 7th of January 2008 09:50:02 AM
Old 01-07-2008
Goldman Sachs Downgrades TIBCO (TIBX) to Sell

Tim Bass
Mon, 07 Jan 2008 14:15:39 +0000

I was looking at some of my favorite CEP companies this morning and noticed that Goldman Sachs analyst Derek Bingham just downgraded vendor TIBCO Software (TIBX) to Sell.
According to*Bingham, here,
… customers will move away from buying more expensive “best-of-breed” offerings, like Tibco’’s products, and more toward buying less expensive “good enough” substitutes that are bundled with broader solutions from the likes of IBM, Oracle Corp. and SAP AG.
At the time of this post, TIBCO was down around 5 percent in premarket trading.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Source...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Goldman Sachs: Fear the Penguin

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&ncid=&e=5&u=/nf/20030115/tc_nf/20471 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

how to log into a tibco server?

how to log into a tibco server from unix ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: megh
0 Replies

3. BSD

OpenBSD downgrades HDD transfer mode, I want to upgrade it WITHOUT BOOTING

Hi, I have a crappy hard disk and am trying to back up stuff from it onto my newer hopefully less crappy disk. There are dead sectors on the disk and some files can't be read (at all) so OpenBSD downgrades the transfer mode down until PIO mode 4. I noticed the transfer speed slowing down... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fiori_musicali
0 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)