Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: AIX Job - where to post
Operating Systems AIX AIX Job - where to post Post 302152285 by Perderabo on Wednesday 19th of December 2007 11:15:14 AM
Old 12-19-2007
The rules state:

(7) No job postings from headhunters or recruiters.

So we currently have no place here for that. Try one of the job sites like monster.com.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

aix cron job

I have problem with AIX v4.3.3 to run the cron job: Please advise me on the above : 1 -) I need to run a backup for full system at 23:59, : crontab -e 59 23 * * * /usr/bin/mksysb -i /dev/rmt0 > /dev/null 2>&1 2 -) I need to run a spesific command at 23:59: crontab -e 59 23 * * *... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jinggo
6 Replies

2. Advertise with Us

Standard Pricing: How to Post to The UNIX and Linux Forums Job Board

Special Promotion: The UNIX and Linux Job Board is a service provided by the The UNIX and Linux Forums to help employers connect with UNIX and Linux professionals. All proceeds from this service go towards supporting the forums. Please PM Neo or email with any questions about this service. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Advertise with Us

How to Post to The UNIX and Linux Forums Job Board

The UNIX and Linux Job Board is a service provided by the The UNIX and Linux Forums to help employers connect with UNIX and Linux professionals. All proceeds from this service go towards supporting the forums. Please PM Neo or email with any questions about this service. Promotion A: $99 ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

The UNIX and Linux Job Board is a service provided by the The UNIX and Linux Forums to help employers connect with UNIX and Linux professionals. All proceeds from this service go towards supporting the forums. Please PM Neo or email with any questions about this service. Promotion A: $99 ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. Advertise with Us

0 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Do you have a job board where I can post a Unix Administrator position?

Hi, Do you have a specific area for companies to post Unix job openings. Thanks, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: CareerDirection
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cron job is not working in the desired manner on IBM AIX

Hi, I have created a cron job on IBM AIX but it is not working in desired manner ! Here are the steps which I have followed :- #!/bin/ksh #------------------------------------------------------------------ find /some/file/at/the/user/side/test.log -exec cp {}... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: acidburn_007
8 Replies

8. AIX

AIX cron job is running everyday instead of on a particular day

Hello, I was trying to run a script on a dev server using cron job. It supposed to run 3rd sunday of every month. 45 4 15-21 * 0 /home/user1/myscript.sh >/dev/null 2>&1 # run this script 3rd sunday of every month When I Schedule it on AIX server, It is running every day at 4:45 AM. am I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kumar7997
3 Replies
post(3FORM)															       post(3FORM)

NAME
post - write or erase forms from associated subwindows SYNOPSIS
#include <form.h> int post_form(FORM *form); int unpost_form(FORM *form); DESCRIPTION
The function post_form displays a form to its associated subwindow. To trigger physical display of the subwindow, use refresh or some equivalent curses routine (the implicit doupdate triggered by an curses input request will do). The function unpost_form erases form from its associated subwindow. RETURN VALUE
These routines return one of the following: E_OK The routine succeeded. E_BAD_ARGUMENT Routine detected an incorrect or out-of-range argument. E_BAD_STATE Routine was called from an initialization or termination function. E_NOT_POSTED The form has not been posted. E_NOT_CONNECTED No items are connected to the form. E_NO_ROOM Form is too large for its window. E_POSTED The form has already been posted. E_SYSTEM_ERROR System error occurred (see errno). SEE ALSO
ncurses(3NCURSES), form(3FORM). NOTES
The header file <form.h> automatically includes the header file <curses.h>. PORTABILITY
These routines emulate the System V forms library. They were not supported on Version 7 or BSD versions. AUTHORS
Juergen Pfeifer. Manual pages and adaptation for new curses by Eric S. Raymond. post(3FORM)