Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: firefox for aix troubles
Operating Systems AIX firefox for aix troubles Post 302151663 by bakunin on Sunday 16th of December 2007 10:55:47 PM
Old 12-16-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bustaf
Hi
Download at this link FIREFOX
Firefox for AIX 4.3.3
Ahem.... you have noticed op has AIX 6.1? This most probably will not work.

bakunin

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

NetBSD Troubles

HI, I just installed NetBSD i386 v. latest. I am having a few problems: For some reason X just won't start!? Another is I can't access My CDROM or Floppy. Thanks in advance! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vertigo
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

compariosn troubles...

Hi Guys, I am trying to compare using if, but keep getting some strange results. if ; then keeps creating the file 1 if ; then does not work at all if ; then does not work if ; then does not work if ; then does not work eihter. I am using a ksh, on Solaris (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: jagannatha
9 Replies

3. Programming

Troubles with HPUX

Hello I created an application in c language for HP-UX operative system,and it runs on a 32 bits PARISC processor. My problem is that I have to run this same application but now in a 64 bits Parisc processor. But I am not able to compile the application with the 64 bit server, and I only could use... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: masterboy6666
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

if-statement troubles

I try to compare the day and month of someones birthday with the day and month of today, so my little bash script can send a mail to the person that has its birthday that day. The first line of the file birthdays looks like this: firstname,lastname,01/01/1990,.... The variable birthday's... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: doc.arne
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cron troubles

I am aware this question has been answered time and again. I feel I have tried everything I have seen on the net and really need help to get this working. Same old story. Shell script, working from command but not from cron. I need my script to take values from a .properties file. Tried... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: airalpha
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

for loop troubles

What I have here is a pretty textbook recursive function. Its purpose right now is simply to display all folders that don't contain folders. It works fine in all instances I can think of... except one. If there is a folder with a space in its name, the thing goes Kablooie. AFAIK the problem comes... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: divisionbyzero
5 Replies

7. AIX

FIREFOX Failing in AIX

Hi Guys, I tried running the firefox in AIX 6.1 and got the below error.. -bash-3.00# firefox Could not load program /usr/mozilla/firefox/firefox-bin: Could not load module /usr/mozilla/firefox/libxul.so. Dependent module /usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.a(libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0) could not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kkeng808
0 Replies

8. AIX

AIX Firefox

Hello, I want to make my firefox runing on AIX. I'va installed all needed software and when I try to run it I get this: -bash-3.2# firefox exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program /usr/mozilla/firefox/firefox-bin because of the following errors: 0509-022 Cannot load module... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: juzt1s
3 Replies

9. AIX

Firefox on AIX, Gtk-WARNING

Hi, I try install firefox on AIX 6.1.. Now i get error then write /usr/bin/firefox command in ssh: (firefox-bin:1478838): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display: I heard, that need set DISPLAY or smth like that.. Also I try run firefox by vncviewer, but double click on firefox-bin not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: titasas
1 Replies

10. BSD

PF troubles on OpenBSD 5.0

I am setting up a system as an ADSL gateway. ADSL is working fine. PF is not forwarding for some reason. # ifconfig lo0: flags=8049<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 33196 priority: 0 groups: lo inet6... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: John Tate
0 Replies
FIREFOX(1)							Linux User's Manual							FIREFOX(1)

NAME
firefox - a Web browser for X11 derived from the Mozilla browser SYNOPSIS
firefox [OPTIONS] [URL] DESCRIPTION
Mozilla Firefox is an open-source web browser, designed for standards compliance, performance and portability. USAGE
firefox is a simple shell script that will set up the environment for the actual executable. OPTIONS
A summary of the options supported by firefox is included below. GTK options --gdk-debug=FLAGS Gdk debugging flags to set --gdk-no-debug=FLAGS Gdk debugging flags to unset --gtk-debug=FLAGS Gtk+ debugging flags to set --gtk-no-debug=FLAGS Gtk+ debugging flags to unset --gtk-module=MODULE Load an additional Gtk module X11 options --display=DISPLAY X display to use --sync Make X calls synchronous --no-xshm Don't use X shared memory extension --xim-preedit=STYLE --xim-status=STYLE --g-fatal-warnings Make all warnings fatal Firefox options -h, -help Show summary of options. -height value Set height of startup window to value. -width value Set width of startup window to value. -v, -version Print /usr/bin/firefox-bin version. -CreateProfile profile Create profile. -P profile Start with profile. -ProfileManager Start with profile manager. -UILocale lang-region Start with lang-region resources. -contentLocale lang-region Start with lang-region resources. -remote command Execute command in an already running Firefox process. For more info, see: http://www.mozilla.org/unix/remote.html -no-remote Don't try to control an already running instance. -jsconsole Start with Javascript Console -chrome url Load the specified chrome. -new-window url Open URL in a new window if Firefox is already running. -new-tab url Open URL in a new tab if Firefox is already running. -preferences Open Firefox preferences menu. -safe-mode Disables extensions and themes for this session. FILES /usr/bin/firefox - shell script wrapping firefox /usr/lib/firefox/firefox - firefox executable VERSION
3.0 BUGS
To report a bug, please visit http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/ SEE ALSO
mozilla(1) AUTHORS
The Mozilla Organization http://www.mozilla.org/about.html firefox January 04, 2006 FIREFOX(1)