Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: question in AUTOSYS
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers question in AUTOSYS Post 302146080 by raghav1982 on Sunday 18th of November 2007 05:33:44 AM
Old 11-18-2007
Use

autorep -j jobname -q

in the jil you can find the following details

date_conditions: 1
days_of_week: all
start_times: "10:00"

which means the job will start all the days @ 10:00 AM

Thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Documentation and books on Autosys Job Control Tool from Autosys

My project uses Autosys. I am new to this product and I don't know where to start from. Q1. Please provide me the link where I can get Autosys documentation Q2. Please refer a good book on Autosys. (Beginner/Intermediate Level) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gram77
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Autosys

Hi, I want to schedule some jobs in Unix.I am searching for some options to do this?I know about crontab and at command. Can anyone provide me some information about 'Autosys' and some of the implementation techniques/reference like the cron entries? With Regards Dileep Pattayath (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DILEEP410
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

AUTOSYS help

In AUTOSYS is there a way to find out who created the job? Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: talashil
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Autosys Help!

I am not sure why my output keeps going to my std_out_file!! Here's my JIL: insert_job: test_autosys job_type: c command: $SCRIPT_DIR/test machine: abcde owner: bob@abcde permission: gx,wx date_conditions: 1 days_of_week: mo, tu, we, th, fr start_times: "8:00, 9:00, 10:00, 11:00,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arex876
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Autosys question

Hello, Can I store my log file on my script directory? For example I have a jil file like this .. ---script abc --- insert_job: test1 job_type: c command: /scripts/abc/test.ksh machine: machine2 owner: owner@machine permission: mx std_out_file: I want the log to be saved on... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arex876
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Autosys

Hi, I have heard of file watcher job and command job in autosys. can anyone tell me about box type job? An example would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: diehard
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Autosys Help

Guys, anyone familiar with Unix AutoSys? I am wondering what is done to make a script located in this dir: /home/user2/mywork.pl I have access to jil files incase that helps. to work everyday at 5pm? Any insight or guidance would be appreciated. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: DallasT
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Autosys: How to change a machine name in Autosys JIL.

All the autosys jobs are on server-1 and server-1 has been crashed due to some reason, Now I have to run 5 autosys jobs on server-2 (failover server) which are on server 1. How to do with Autosys command (which command needs to fired on JIL) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tp2115
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question on Autosys calender date.

Hi I am trying to schedule a job through Autosys through UNIX on a particular day of every month (for example 20th of every month). Can some one please help me whats the command or whats the process to run on that particular day of month. Thank you, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sravuri
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

AutoSys

From where i can get complete Ref. pdf of AutoSys r11.3 any one got idea ? I cant find good document for that (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ujjwal2120
2 Replies
ECACCESS-JOB-LIST(1p)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     ECACCESS-JOB-LIST(1p)

NAME
ecaccess-job-list - List all ECaccess Jobs SYNOPSIS
ecaccess-job-list -version|-help|-manual ecaccess-job-list [-debug] [job-id] DESCRIPTION
List all your ECaccess Jobs. When a job-id is specified then the details for this job are displayed. The Job statuses can have the following values: INIT Jobs are being initialised STDBY Jobs are waiting for an event EXEC Jobs are running WAIT Jobs have been queued to the scheduler (e.g. LoadLeveler) RETR Jobs will be resubmitted STOP Jobs have NOT completed (error) DONE Jobs have successfully completed ARGUMENTS
job-id (optional) The identifier of the ECaccess Job to retrieve the details. OPTIONS
-version Display version number and exits. -help Print a brief help message and exits. -manual Prints the manual page and exits. -debug Display the SOAP messages exchanged. EXAMPLES
ecaccess-job-list 124356 Give the informations concerning the ECaccess Job with identifier 124356. ecaccess-job-list List all your ECaccess Jobs in the spool. SEE ALSO
ecaccess-queue-list, ecaccess-job-delete, ecaccess-job-get, ecaccess-job-restart, ecaccess-job-submit and ecaccess. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-16 ECACCESS-JOB-LIST(1p)