Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems need email confirmation resent Post 302146015 by hackware on Friday 16th of November 2007 06:38:49 AM
Old 11-16-2007
resend email...

hard to fight fires when gators are bite'n yer butt... ;-)

now that i have a bit of time, yes, there IS a link... :-)

how about a link to DELETE the above post with my email in the "plain"...?

thanx...

...william.o.yates...email removed

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mail delivery confirmation

If I am sending mail with this command: mail .......@whatever.com < filename, is it possible to get delivery confirmation? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: CSGUY
3 Replies

2. Web Development

Pop up Confirmation Box

Hi, I was writing a simple web application using Perl -CGI. When users try to do some operations, I wanted like a pop-up confirmation box. Is this possible with Perl-CGI? Thanks in advance. Regards, garric (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: garric
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Confirmation needed while running the sql's

Hi, I need confirmation whether the same functionality exists when running the sql's. For ex. let us consider there exists a sql file with name june.When running in sql mode does: @june.sql and start june.sql does the same functionality. Someone help me. Thanks Ashok. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ashok_oct22
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search and Replace with Confirmation

Hi, I have created a script which searches and replace the searched text from any file in directory. I want to add a functionality where before replacing the text, script shows the line with the searched text and ask for user confirmation before replacing the text. Can this be done using SED... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Abhinav Tyagi
18 Replies

5. Solaris

Netbackup Solaris Client confirmation

Greetings, I have a bunch of Solaris servers that are running Netbackup as a client. I set them up and my backup admin has confirmed that they are being backed up. But what I want to be able to do is run a command from each Solaris client to see some proof from the client side that the files... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BrewDudeBob
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

twice confirmation in the script

from one script invoke another script will need to do double confirmation like: 'y' and 'y' exp: echo 'y' | /a/b/c.sh only input 1 'y' in the c.sh, but the c.sh required 2 'y' (twice confirmation) is there anyway get resolve this issue? please help (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kinx
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Confirmation while deleting a file

Hi All, While am deleting a file in unix by using the command rm it's deleting the file directly IT's have to ask the user while deleting like do you want to delete filename y or N ? Kindly help on this. Thanks Thelak (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thelakbe
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

sh script for file received confirmation

I am new at scripting, (and this fourm- so hi guys!) and I was wondering is there something out there that I can use to do the following: I receive a file on an FTP server I would like a script to look at a specifc directory for a certain file and when it arrives it will send an email... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: mamemlin
8 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Popup needed while reboot - for confirmation

Hi all, I need something like a pop-up while clicking on shutdown button or reboot button in GUI and also while running the command reboot / shutdown / init it should ask some confirmation message.. Do you want to do so..and so. How can i make this possible ? . (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxadmin
4 Replies

10. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Don't receive confirmation mail.

Hi Folks, I just recently registered with the username _Kaede. Unfortunately, I didn't receive any confirmation mail also not when I changed to another address. Help is very appreciated. Thanks and kind regards :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
2 Replies
Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::View(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::View(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::View - views for password plugin DESCRIPTION
This provides the templates for the pages and forms used by the password authentication plugin. TEMPLATES
signup Displays a sign-up form. login Displays the login form. login_widget A handy template for embedding the login form. Just include it in your templates via: show('/login_widget'); See Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::Action::Login. let/reset_lost_password After requesting a password reset and clicking on the link sent by email, this receives that click and provides the form for resetting the password. See Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Action::ResetLostPassword. let/confirm_email Handles the work of confirming an email address for a new account. See Jifty::Plugin::Authenticaiton::Password::View. lost_password Starts the process of sending a link to reset a lost password by email. See Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::SendPasswordReminder. resend_confirmation Request a new email confirmation message be sent to your email account. See Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::Action::ResendConfirmation. SEE ALSO
Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password, Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::Dispatcher LICENSE
Jifty is Copyright 2005-2010 Best Practical Solutions, LLC. Jifty is distributed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2010-12-10 Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::View(3pm)