Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: help wid C-script in tcsh
Top Forums Programming help wid C-script in tcsh Post 302145237 by SummitElse on Tuesday 13th of November 2007 11:38:24 AM
Old 11-13-2007
just a thought

include<stdio.h>
include<math.h>
define PI 3.142857
main ()
{
float r, A;
printf("Enter the value of radius: ");
scanf(" %f ",&r);
A = (PI/4)*(r*r);
printf("Area of circle is %f", A);
}

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to fork voice wid text???

hello... i am working in LINUX on a client/server voice communication project!!! so far i am done wid compiling code for reading/playin sound card and also sending text from server to client. now i need ur help in using fork() though i do have basic concept about fork but i need detail help in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: TAM
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to call a perl script from tcsh?

Hi I am not sure how to call a perl script from a tcsh shell. do i need to set any environment variables? your help is appreciated Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: megastar
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help me with this tcsh script.!!!!

I need to write a tcsh script which would compare files in the two folders and then send me a mail saying which of the files are missing.For eg 1) I have this folder1 containing all the files which must land on folder2 on a daily basis. 2) If a file is present in folder1 but not in... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarsaravana_s
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

tcsh I can't get script to work :(

I have an export utility that exports documents from the native file to text. This is the way I would run it from the command line: expage "file" > "file.txt I am trying to loop through all the documents in the directory and expage them, here is the code: #!/usr/bin/env tcsh foreach file... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fred Goldman
8 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with gawk array, loop in tcsh script

Hi, I'm trying to break a large csv file into smaller files and use unique values for the file names. The shell script i'm using is tcsh and i'm after a gawk one-liner to get the desired outcome. To keep things simple I have the following example with the desired output. fruitlist.csv apples... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: theflamingmoe
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

tcsh env setting using shell script

Hi All, I have made a file file usercreate.sh & it has to run in tcsh env & needs some path to be set. my script is as below. ########################## #!/bin/csh setenv PATH "/usr/lib/java/class" setenv LD_LIBRARAY_PATH ########################### but when i am ruuning my script... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ajaincv
1 Replies

7. Linux

Execution problem wid mpstat command

mpstat -P ALL 1 10 it results.. 08:05:54 PM CPU %user %nice %sys %iowait %irq %soft %steal %idle intr/s 08:05:55 PM all 0.00 0.00 0.49 0.00 0.49 0.00 0.00 99.02 1024.75 08:05:55 PM 0 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.99 0.00 0.00 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pritesh_patil
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help in tcsh script

Hi All, I wrote a tcsh script, but being a beginner it took me lots of efforts and on top of that I am still struggling with little modifications here and there. kindly have a loop. Line1 : I want it to run maximum of "Max" Which I am providing outside loop. So how the "for" should be... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: nrjrasaxena
10 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Tcsh complete (autocomplete) script

I cant figure out how the complete function works in tcsh. 1. I whould like it to complete after writing my_program.py with either start or stop. I have tried to do something like this in .cshrc.user: complete my_program.py \ 'c/start/' \ 'c/stop/' However i cant get it to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mr_cad
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regular expressions in tcsh script

Hi, I have a shell script in tcsh to which I pass an argument, the length of which can vary. The possible values of the argument are the letters -c,s,i,q,a. and also a combination of these letters. (e.g: cs,si,ca,iq,qa,csq,acs,csia ..etc). The order of the letters does not matter. My problem... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vaisakh P
2 Replies
circle(3alleg4) 						  Allegro manual						   circle(3alleg4)

NAME
circle - Draws a circle. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> void circle(BITMAP *bmp, int x, int y, int radius, int color); DESCRIPTION
Draws a circle with the specified centre and radius. SEE ALSO
ellipse(3alleg4), arc(3alleg4), circlefill(3alleg4), do_circle(3alleg4), drawing_mode(3alleg4), makecol(3alleg4), ex12bit(3alleg4), exblend(3alleg4), excustom(3alleg4), exjoy(3alleg4), exmem(3alleg4), exmouse(3alleg4), exquat(3alleg4), exsprite(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 circle(3alleg4)