Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat where can i get package LiS-2.19.1 Post 302142423 by amitpansuria on Friday 26th of October 2007 05:15:13 AM
Old 10-26-2007
where can i get package LiS-2.19.1

Sir,
i m using RHEL-4.
i need to use LIS-2.19.1 package.
where can i get packege.
i search on net but not getting
Plz help me to sort out these issue
AMit

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

how to restore original package after uninstalling the upgraded package using rpm

have following package installed rpm -qa |grep ADMIN It will give the following package installed: ADMIN-4.0.0.1 Now I will upgrade the ADMIN package using the following command. rpm --upgrade ADMIN-4.1.0.1 It will upgrade the ADMIN packagge to ADMIN-4.1.0.1 Now I want that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question regarding syntax of (lis) and { list;}

Hi there, As you know, we can group a list of commands in either (list) form or { list;}. I know the difference between the two. (list) make the command list to be executed in a subshell while the commands gathered in { list;} are executed in the current shell. My question here is about the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hongwei
1 Replies

3. AIX

mkinstallp package creation failing "no such file: ./usr/lpp/<package name>/inst_root"

Hello, I'm trying to build a (bff) package from an already installed program (clam antivirus) using mkinstallp. However, mkinstallp fails with "no such file: ./usr/lpp/<package name>/inst_root" I'm not sure why all files get created ok except for these particular ones. Any help would be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: omonte
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to find dependancies of .dstream package (Solaris) & .rpm package( linux)

Friends, Please let meknow, How we can find the dependancies of .dstream package & .rpm package before installation ? For AIX, We can use the inutoc . command to create the .toc file for the bff package, What about Solaris & Linux ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yb4779
0 Replies

5. Linux

How install a new package without remove old package?

Dear all, I would like to install a new version of package without remove old version on Centos and vice versa. Please give me advice! thanks much, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: all4cfa
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't install rpm package with --prefix in new path.Error: package is not relocatable

Hello, i have downloaded an rpm package "hadoop-0.20.205.0-1.amd64.rpm" in /usr/local/ directory. I'm trying to install the rpm package in a new path/location (/usr/local/hadoop-0.20.205), but i can't. I did: 1st try: Didn't work sudo rpm -i --prefix=/usr/local/hadoop-0.20.205... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: g_p
1 Replies

7. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Problem when trying to remove a package using rpm command - error: package is not installed

Hello, i have installed a package by using the command sudo rpm -i filepackage.rpm package filepackage is already installed when i try to remove it, i get an error saying "is not installed": sudo rpm -e filepackage.rpm error: package filepackage is not installed How can... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: g_p
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read a lis, find items in a file from the list, change each item

Hello, I have some tab delimited text data, file: final_temp1 aname val NAME;r'(1,) 3.28584 r'(2,)<tab> NAME;r'(3,) 6.13003 NAME;r'(4,) 4.18037 r'(5,)<tab> You can see that the data is incomplete in some cases. There is a trailing tab after the first column for each incomplete row. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Package

Hi, What is installation package and how to create it? When we run: in AIX: installp package1 or in Linux rpm -ivh mypackage What is package1 or mypackage in the abov examples and how to create them and deploy them? I hope my question is clear enough. Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
2 Replies
WRAP-AND-SORT(1)					      General Commands Manual						  WRAP-AND-SORT(1)

NAME
wrap-and-sort - wrap long lines and sort items in Debian packaging files SYNOPSIS
wrap-and-sort [options] DESCRIPTION
wrap-and-sort wraps the package lists in Debian control files. By default the lists will only split into multiple lines if the entries are longer than 80 characters. wrap-and-sort sorts the package lists in Debian control files and all .install files. Beside that wrap-and-sort removes trailing spaces in these files. This script should be run in the root of a Debian package tree. It searches for control, control.in, copyright, copyright.in, install, and *.install in the debian directory. OPTIONS
-h, --help Show this help message and exit. -a, --wrap-always Wrap all package lists in the Debian control file even if the entries are shorter than 80 characters and could fit in one line line. -s, --short-indent Only indent wrapped lines by one space (default is in-line with the field name). -b, --sort-binary-packages Sort binary package paragraphs by name. -k, --keep-first When sorting binary package paragraphs, leave the first one at the top. Unqualified debhelper(7) configuration files are applied to the first package. -n, --no-cleanup Do not remove trailing whitespaces. -d path, --debian-directory=path Location of the debian directory (default: ./debian). -f file, --file=file Wrap and sort only the specified file. You can specify this parameter multiple times. All supported files will be processed if no files are specified. -v, --verbose Print all files that are touched. AUTHORS
wrap-and-sort and this manpage have been written by Benjamin Drung <bdrung@debian.org>. Both are released under the ISC license. DEBIAN
Debian Utilities WRAP-AND-SORT(1)