Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Error message while executing the shell script Post 302142200 by ajayyaduwanshi on Thursday 25th of October 2007 03:38:21 AM
Old 10-25-2007
Error message while executing the shell script

Hi All,
When I am trying to execute the below shell script I got this error message.
script
==========
#!/bin/bash
/usr/java/jdk1.5.0_10/bin/java - classpath /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/mysql-connector-java-3.0.15-ga-bin.jar/:
/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/jarfiles:
/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/800PBXMAIN.jar: com pbx main PBXMain $1 $2 $3 $4 $5 $6 $7

Error
=======

Unrecognized option: -
Could not create the Java virtual machine.
./800PBXMAIN.sh: line 3: /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/jarfiles:: No such file or directory
./800PBXMAIN.sh: line 4: /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/800PBXMAIN.jar:: No such file or directory

The jarfiles directory and 800PBXMAIN.jar file are in their respective directories.

Thanks & Regards

Ajay Singh Yaduwanshi
Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Suppress error message in shell script

Hi All this is a simple script #! /bin/bash FileCnt=`ls -lrt $DIR/* | wc -l` echo $FileCnt how could i escape the error msg if there are no files in $DIR ls: /home/sayantan/test/files/cnt/*: No such file or directory 0 Looking forward for a quick reply Regards, Newbie... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie07
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error executing shell command from a perl script

Hi Gurus, I've a find command that gets the list of files from a source directory where the extension is not html, xml, jsp, shtml or htaccess. The below find command runs fine from the command prompt or in a shell script. I need to eventually run it in a PERL script and am getting the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: voorkey
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error executing shell script in Linux

Hi, I have following shell script code : ------------------------------------------------------------------ #!/bin/bash SCRIPTS_DIR="/scriptsDir1" # tables login/password APIL_USER="uname/pswd" I2_USER="uname/pswd" # Database DB="db1" cd "$SCRIPTS_DIR/scriptsDir2" sqlplus... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chaitrali
2 Replies

4. Linux

Error executing shell script in Linux

Hi, I have following shell script code : ------------------------------------------------------------------ #!/bin/bash SCRIPTS_DIR="/scriptsDir1" # tables login/password APIL_USER="uname/pswd" I2_USER="uname/pswd" # Database DB="db1" cd "$SCRIPTS_DIR/scriptsDir2" sqlplus... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Chaitrali
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing expect script giving message as bad interpreter: Permission denied

Hi Gurus, I am new to scripting and needs your help in expect script used for telnet. I wrote a simple script as #!/usr/bin/expect-5.43 -f spawn telnet localhost 2233 expect "password:" send "secret\r" send "i data.cnbc.com\r" send "exit\r" expect eof When I am trying to execute... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: niks_yv
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP-how to log individual sftp command error while executing shell script

Hi, I have situation where i need to automate transferring 10000+ files using sftp. while read line do if ; then echo "-mput /home/student/Desktop/folder/$line/* /cygdrive/e/folder/$line/">>sftpCommand.txt fi done< files.txt sftp -b sftpCommand.txt stu@192.168.2.1 The above... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: noobrobot
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

error when executing shell scrpit

Guys, when i am executing the following script I am getting following error. -bash: test.sh: command not found $ test.sh -- script name #! /bin/bash echo " Job started........" CURRENTDIR=`pwd` exit 0 thanks Please view this link: How to use ... tags (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: skatpally
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing a shell script

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=~/tme-0.8/bus/multibus:~/tme-0.8/bus/sbus:~/tme-0.8/dist/softfloat/softfloat/bits32:~/tme-0.8/dist/softfloat/softfloat/bits64:~/tme-0.8/generic:~/tme-0.8/host/bsd:~/tme-0.8/host/gtk:~/tme-0.8/host/posix:~/tme-0.8/ic:~/tme-0.8/ic/ieee754:~/tme-0.8/ic/m68k:~/tme-0.8/ic/sparc:~/tme-0.8/... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lucky7456969
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

SP2-0642 error while executing procedure from shell script

hi all, i have a unix script where i am calling a database procedure from it. while executing the procedure i am getting an error: but when i tried to call the same procedure manually then it ran successfully, i goggled this issue and found timezone.dat file missing at... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lovelysethii
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error while executing the shell script

Hi Gurus, The following script fails with the error 'command not found' while trying to execute. As the error indicates, the script fails at ROW#30 where the EOF is defined for SQL statement. It appears that the script is trying execute the lines in the SQL output written to ta spool file.... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: svajhala
7 Replies
POLLRCVD(8)						      System Manager's Manual						       POLLRCVD(8)

NAME
pollrcvd - HylaFAX script for delivering facsimile received by polling SYNOPSIS
/var/spool/hylafax/bin/pollrcvd mailaddr faxfile devid commid error-msg DESCRIPTION
bin/pollrcvd is the command script invoked by the HylaFAX server whenever a facsimile is received as a result of a polling operation. The default script uses electronic mail to deliver the facsimile to the user that submitted the poll request, and can be controlled by editing the etc/PollDispatch shell script in the spooling area that is sourced by pollrcvd when it runs. The arguments are: mailaddr the electronic mail address of the user that submitted the poll request. faxfile the pathname of the received TIFF file relative to the root of the spooling hierarchy. commid The communication identifier associated with the call (used to include a transcript when an error occurs). devid the modem device on which the document was received. error-msg an error message that is non-null if an error was encountered during the receive operation. NOTES
The default script delivers facsimile as PostScript wrapped in MIME. FILES
/var/spool/hylafax spooling area /usr/sbin/faxinfo for printing information about the facsimile /usr/bin/fax2ps for converting TIFF to PostScript /usr/lib/sendmail for delivering mail SEE ALSO
faxq(8), hylafax-server(5), recvq(5) May 12, 1996 POLLRCVD(8)