Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris command for to check the connected cilents to NFS Post 302141879 by murthy76 on Tuesday 23rd of October 2007 07:04:16 AM
Old 10-23-2007
Java command for to check the connected cilents to NFS

Hi all,

i want to know the command for to check the how many clients are connected to NFS server?

regards
Krishna

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

check whether connected to network

hi... can anyone pls suggest a few methods to check whether a computer is connected to any network, using the terminal, not GUI. thanks eskay (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eskay_karthik
1 Replies

2. IP Networking

how can i check whether i am connected to thenetwork

On a Unix system terminal without GUI (graphical user interface) how can i check whether i am connected to a network. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ud4u
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

Command for check NFS Server.

Please Help, What cammand use to check sharing path on NFS Server. Thanks, :cool: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm_naja
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to check whether file system is local or NFS?

Hi, suppose I have file system path say /foo/bar/baz then how would I find out whether it is local file system or NFS? If it is NFS then I want to find out the host where file system is located. Thanks, Paresh (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: masaniparesh
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

check external hardware connected to linux/solaris machines

hello, I'm planning to do inventory of all our servers but this time it's more on physical. Meaning I would like to check all hardware connected to it (external only like storage, power support) including the count Would like to get perhaps its serial nr..(linux and solaris different servers... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Command see all devices connected to Sun server

Hi All, How to view all devices connected to Sun E2900. I wan to view all components attached to it. Please help Regards, NSkumar (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nskumar
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Ways to quickly check if you are connected to the internet while on an internal network

I need some help thinking of ways to quickly check if I am connected to the internet while on an internal network. I never lose connection to the internal network but for some annoying reason I lose the internet quite often. I don't get any errors or warnings. I usually find out that I have lost my... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hang NFS shell script check

Hello all, i wrote a shell script that was running perfectly fine until we had some issue with our NFS server and the script was hung. This script runs every 20 mins and obviously as we had the NFS issue, the script start to hang. as i do a check to make sure NFS directory is avaiable or not.... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: crazy_max
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

AIX NFS Check

Good day On a AIX system I would like to see if a NFS mount is not set to auto mount, the desired output should be Mount name and Yes or NO. My test environment has 3 NFS mounts of which only 1 is set to auto mount. lsfs -v nfs | read -r Name Nodename Mount VFS Size Options Auto Accounting... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: AE24
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

[PERL] Check if socket is connected before sending data

Hello community, I'm programming a simple code using socket connection in perl: $sock = new IO::Socket::INET( PeerAddr => '192.168.10.7', PeerPort => 8000, Proto => 'tcp'); $sock or die "no socket :$!";Then sending data using a loop: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Lord Spectre
1 Replies
exports(4)						     Kernel Interfaces Manual							exports(4)

NAME
exports, xtab - directories to export to NFS clients SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
The file is obsolete and has been replaced by the new NFS file Please see dfstab(4) for more details. The file is also obsolete and has been replaced by the new NFS file Please see sharetab(4) for more details. The and the files are no longer used to export NFS directories. Any modifications made to these files will have no impact on NFS. These manpages will be removed from future releases of HP-UX. AUTHOR
was developed by Sun Microsystems, Inc. FILES
list of commands to be executed at boot time system record of shared file systems list of hostnames list of network groups network information script that executes command. SEE ALSO
share(1M), mountd(1M), nfsd(1M), dfstab(4), hosts(4), netgroup(4), networks(4), sharetab(4). TO BE OBSOLETED exports(4)