Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Lost RedHat....Cisco in need! Post 302141577 by prvnrk on Saturday 20th of October 2007 12:06:17 AM
Old 10-20-2007
Recommended is Fedora.

If you still want Redhat 9 (free):

Planet Mirror - redhat - Redhat Linux - redhat-9 - en - iso - i386 - download now

(download 3 i386 files)

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Lost Data Lost Admin

First time so excuse my ignorance please. I may not be accurately describing the issue. I have inherited a small lab mostly SUN V120s. We lost power and are trying to recover. Nope no backups... The primary issue I have is 1 box is an Oracle Server. It has 2 36Gb harddrives. I am able to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: murphsr
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sort command results are different in Redhat 4 vs Redhat 5

Hi, I am having a text file with the following contents ########### File1 ########### some page1.txt text page.txt When I sort this file on Red Hat 5, then I get the following output ########### File1 ########### page1.txt page.txt some (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
3 Replies

3. IP Networking

How to stack Cisco 2960-S and Cisco 2960X?

Is there an easy way to stack Cisco 2960-S and Cisco 2960X switches? If you have no idea, follow this: 1. Stacking is not supported on switches running the LAN Lite image. All switches in the stack must be running the LAN Base image. 2. In a mixed stack of Catalyst 2960-X and Catalyst 2960-S... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ayaerlee
0 Replies
FLOWCTL(8)						    BSD System Manager's Manual 						FLOWCTL(8)

NAME
flowctl -- ng_netflow(4) control utility SYNOPSIS
flowctl [-d level] path command DESCRIPTION
The flowctl utility is intended to control the ng_netflow(4) nodes. It has a single option: -d level Set the netgraph(3) debugging level to level. COMMANDS
Currently, flowctl supports only one command. show [ipv4|ipv6] [human|verbose] This command is the analog of the ``show ip cache flow'' command of a Cisco router. It dumps the contents of the flow cache in Cisco- like format. Specifying either ipv4 or ipv6 would extract only IPv4 or IPv6 flows respectively. It has optional parameter verbose, which is analog of the ``show ip cache verbose flow'' command. Additionally, human parameter can be specify to show selected flows in human-readable format. EXIT STATUS
The flowctl utility exits 0 on success, and >0 if an error occurs. SEE ALSO
netgraph(3), ng_netflow(4) AUTHORS
The flowctl utility was written by Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@FreeBSD.org>, based on ipacctctl written by Roman V. Palagin <romanp@unshadow.net>. BSD
June 8, 2012 BSD